Long term sharing roleplay

• Thread starterwannabewithbbwwife
  • Start date

wannabewithbbwwife

would love an ongoing roleplay
Beloved Member
Mar 27, 2023
would love to find someone interested in a detailed, ongoing roleplay about sharing my bbw wife. love good storytelling, character and backstory development, make it feel as real as possible. lots of kinks to explore with it. if this is something you'd like, please let me know.

• Love
Reactions: jayandkimberly, Maxio, Lmkjdy and 2 others
wannabewithbbwwife said:
would love to find someone interested in a detailed, ongoing roleplay about sharing my bbw wife. love good storytelling, character and backstory development, make it feel as real as possible. lots of kinks to explore with it. if this is something you'd like, please let me know.
im looking for a bi couple that looking for a bi male the one male would fuck the wife in her asshole & the other male would fuck the other male in the asshole

Reactions: cocksterlover
im looking for threesome of two bi males& one female of having sex with the female by one male fuck the female in the ass the other male is fucking the other male in the ass

wannabewithbbwwife said:
I would like that! Love long detailed real sounding role play!

contact me on telegram ka_cus

wannabewithbbwwife said:
I've actually done it with my wife, guy we met 25 years ago has been fucking her ever since that first night

Dm me

engene said:
im looking for a bi couple that looking for a bi male the one male would fuck the wife in her asshole & the other male would fuck the other male in the asshole
Can i be the one in the middle,would feel so good fucking her tight arse as he drives his cock into me,best of both worlds.

wannabewithbbwwife said:
I would enjoy that a lot

Reactions: jayandkimberly
Me too

wannabewithbbwwife said:
Is that profile pic ur wife? Very sexy

So hot chatting with someone about my wife and thinking of how he is fucking her and using her however he wants.

jayandkimberly said:
So hot chatting with someone about my wife and thinking of how he is fucking her and using her however he wants.
Yes that is so erotic!

ChillJaxGuy said:
I do enjoy actual in depth roleplaying
I love in depth role play