• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Long time users not able to log into chat.

• Thread startersubswife2000
  • Start date

subswife2000

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 17, 2013
Texas
Anyone else not able to open ‘Chat’.
I open the site, log into the site , chose “Chat”, the two options appear one for Members one for Guests. I select Members and nothing happens. I have tried on my phone and an ipad but same thing. I was on yesterday morning but had lost the connection to the chat by the afternoon.

Me either!

Me too

Yep. Issue is known and they said they are working on it.

Sure there be a que ready to get back in when it opens lol

same here

Not a good day to be a chat host..

subswife2000 said:
Anyone else not able to open ‘Chat’.
I open the site, log into the site , chose “Chat”, the two options appear one for Members one for Guests. I select Members and nothing happens. I have tried on my phone and an ipad but same thing. I was on yesterday morning but had lost the connection to the chat by the afternoon.
Well I quickly see that I m not alone. Makes me feel a bit better that I did not do something wrong or miss some new directions.

Reactions: Chrisb
Whtcpllovesbbc said:
Not a good day to be a chat host..
Are they the ones that are supposed to respond to this thread? Or to resolve the log in problem? Or both?

I've run in to the same problem so I'm glad it's not isolated to me. Hope it's fixed soon

lewjay said:
Yep. Issue is known and they said they are working on it.
That is good to know. Guess I should have read replies from oldest to newest and not the other way.

subswife2000 said:
That is good to know. Guess I should have read replies from oldest to newest and not the other way.
I was joking, clearly it is a crazy day for them that is all

Well, this was also yesterday that they said they were working on it lol

lewjay said:
Well, this was also yesterday that they said they were working on it lol
Oh well that is not so good news then. But it is free, so cannot complain too much.

Whtcpllovesbbc said:
I was joking, clearly it is a crazy day for them that is all
It truly a comment on my actions and no one else’s.

subswife2000 said:
It truly a comment on my actions and no one else’s.
ok, no problems just a mis communication. I think they read because the moderators are usually really good

Whtcpllovesbbc said:
ok, no problems just a mis communication. I think they read because the moderators are usually really good
I agree. I like the site. I am usually only in the chat room. So do not have much opinion on other functions. My only other concern is that I seem to be logged off if I do not reply quickly. Not sure that is something controlled at this site or may be an issue with the WiFi we use.

subswife2000 said:
I agree. I like the site. I am usually only in the chat room. So do not have much opinion on other functions. My only other concern is that I seem to be logged off if I do not reply quickly. Not sure that is something controlled at this site or may be an issue with the WiFi we use.

Maybe theyre clearing

Users who are viewing this thread