long weekend

barbet1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 9, 2013
Last weekend my hubby took me out to dinner at a fancy restaurant asking me beforehand to get all dolled up and sexy. I knew I was about to have a sexual night for him. As expected we wound up at a hotel where he proceeded to fuck the hell out of me eventually depositing his load deep in my mouth. As we lay in the bed there was a knock on our door. Bob opened it and in walked three hot looking black men. I knew I was about to be used for his pleasure and of course theirs.
Quickly I found myself on my knees sucking three enormous black cocks. My pussy became immediately wet and I could feel my juices run down my leg as I eagerly took turns sucking each man and anticipating what they had in store for me.
Soon I found myself with a cock in my pussy and the other two still in my hands and in my mouth. I was pumped hard and the cum from my pussy was running increasingly down my thigh. I felt the head of his enormous cock push at my tight asshole and felt the pain as he shoved his head into me. I screamed a little as he drove his cock home and filled me up with his huge black member. I moaned as he drove himself deep ito my shit hole. I continued sucking the other two guys as one by one they traded places each going deep into my asshole and me sucking my own ass juice off of each hard cock.
Next I climbed on top of one of the guys cocks pushing it as deep as it would go into my soaking wet pussy. The others rubbed the heads of their cocks in my slippery love juice and proceeded to shove into my now loose asshole dping me. I was so turned on feeling their black cocks driving in and out of me. Paul gave the third guy his camera and shoved his cock into my mouth. As I sucked him he urged the two men fucking me to stick both of their cocks in my ass. I was instantly scared but too horny to protest. I felt the man on top pull out and the man under me stuck his cock in my ass. Then the man on top pushed at my asshole. It was too tight at first and all I felt was pain. Bob urged him on and told him the lie that I did it all the time. In truth I had only done double anal and double vaginal when I was fucked up and with white guys whose cocks were much smaller.
The man on top urged on by Bob shove his cock at my asshole harder. I felt my asshole give way to his thrust and he pushed into me. Instead of unbearable pain that I expected it felt good to be filled up so full. I felt the guys get into a rythm fucking me harder and harder. Paul performed as promised shoving his cock almost down my throat while he screamed "fuck her fuck my bitches ass." I felt both of their cocks explode. The third man handed the camera back to Bob and proceeded to jack off in my face calling me a "fucking white *****". As he did he exploded a huge load in my face.
We soon showered and headed for home. I do have to admit that it was not the easiest time of sitting and riding after having been fucked like that.
What i didn' know is that Bob had invited all three over to our house to spend the weekend using me. I wasnt aware either that he had given permission for them each to bring three friend if they wanted. I did find out when we got home as they were there waiting for us! all three of them along with nine other men I had never met!

12 men & hubby. So what happened next?