• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Longest Bull

• Thread startermrshotwife
  • Start date

mrshotwife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2006
UK
Lisa is lining up a meet with her longest standing (and biggest) Bull.

She has been seeing him for nearly 10 years.
His name is Steve and she used to work with him years ago, that's how it started.
He has 10 inches or as Lisa puts it two hand worth and a bit.

She going out for a drink with him and some old work friends (all the work friends know she is shagging him and have known for years) the work friends also know that Steve is married and Lisa married to me.

Last time they met up she phoned me so I could hear, she nearly go caught moving the phone nearer by Steve so she's not sure she will do that this time.

Hope it all happens as the last two Bulls (other Bulls) blew her out at last minute.

She's on the pill so will do him bareback, not that that matters as in 2003 she got pregnant by him.
She used to sleep with him bareback even without the pill. She would just try to avoid her mid cycle or get him to pull out.

Keep you all informed as to what happens.

M & L xx

Does she sleep with this man often?

Has she described the difference between your cocks?

No not often, but yes she has discirbed the difference. Nomally during sex to turn me on.

Love

M & L xx

No Saraha she had an abortion.

M & L xx

Ok she gone out to meet Steve

She is going to text me updates

M & L xx

Withdrawal can be frustrating to a woman, unless her lover brings her to orgasm manually. Science has shown that when a guy shoots his cum inside her pussy, some of it is in her bloodstream within an hour. Sperm fragments in her bloodstream send instructions to her brain to tell her body to maximise her chance of getting pregnant from the mating.

When a guy is bitchfucked by his wife's bull, sperm up his ass can also get into his bloodstream and partially take over his brain - from that day on the bull has a foot in the door and can start to exert his dominance over the marriage. By the time the bull has bitch-fucked the cuckold several times, he owns the cuckold and the wife.

My wife had one for about 7 or 8 years.
He is on this site from time to time.

Ok
Lisa came back today midday ish
She did have a shower at the hotel but never mind

Creampie cleaning duties carried out

She's gone out again tonight with some girlfriends.... you never know..

M & L xx

Users who are viewing this thread