happy :mad:

duke i have no issue with you although i do not always agree with you

carina_halerose said:
duke i have no issue with you although i do not always agree with you

===============

i propose all us cucks you Custard & Fries et al
boycott this site til TPTB rid it of maury

MacNfries said:
duke9555, I'll give the moderators more time. Its difficult to get rid of site crashers, just as it is to get rid of bedbugs, which are quite similar. Back during the AOL & MSN chatroom days there were room crashers that came in specifically to disrupt the room discussions because of the room's particular topic. I remember the moderators had a heck of a time with them.
Its not easy dealing with cockwads like Maury; why he's doing what he's doing, only he knows why. And, there are a lot of immature people out there. My 12 yo is probably closer to being an adult than Maury. But continuing to discuss him, only motivates him. This forum is still a "free forum" and I've belonged to it for a while. I'll give Zip & company some time to come up with a solution. I do know he has to submit a legit e-mail address each time he signs up; don't know anyone that has more than 5-6 e-mail addresses. I'd think that'd be a starting point. Mac
:confused:

I am no expert, by any means, when it comes to moderating websites .... but surely he can be banned based on his IP address. He may have 100s of email addresses, but how many computers can he have?

cucktail said:
i am no expert, by any means, when it comes to moderating websites .... But surely he can be banned based on his ip address. He may have 100s of email addresses, but how many computers can he have?

=================

9 .........................;)