• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking For 3rd

• Thread starterBellaElla
  • Start date

BellaElla

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 20, 2019
Anyone interested in playing with my wife pm me.

PhotoEditor_20190626_121806698.jpg

Reactions: ddjaneluvsd, JeffCA, Mikeylvsit and 1 other person
I just saw this post - hard to believe no one has responded. Ella is such a hot wife. I’d like to take her from you for a while. Have you shared her before?

sc_david said:
I just saw this post - hard to believe no one has responded. Ella is such a hot wife. I’d like to take her from you for a while. Have you shared her before?
No looking into swinging but never have. We started with sharing photos then tributes and progressing towards swinging. Have you?

sc_david said:
Do u tribute?

PhotoEditor_20190629_162021488.jpg

Reactions: Mikeylvsit
BellaElla said:
No looking into swinging but never have. We started with sharing photos then tributes and progressing towards swinging. Have you?
Yes, I have. There’s nothing better than seeing the sperm of another man dripping out the pussy of the woman you love. I hope you can experience that someday. Trust me, it’s intense pleasure for everyone involved. I’m actually playing the other side of the lifestyle these days - fucking other mens’ wives. I’d love to fuck Ella.

sc_david said:
Yes, I have. There’s nothing better than seeing the sperm of another man dripping out the pussy of the woman you love. I hope you can experience that someday. Trust me, it’s intense pleasure for everyone involved. I’m actually playing the other side of the lifestyle these days - fucking other mens’ wives. I’d love to fuck Ella.
Where are you from

BellaElla said:
Do u tribute?

PhotoEditor_20190629_162021488.jpg
I do tributes. Love those gorgeous breasts

TributesForYou said:
I do tributes. Love those gorgeous breasts
Have plenty of material to share, if you wanna tribute her we could have some fun

Were newish to this and slowly progressing into more and more. Definitely interested in her. PM me if you want and maybe we could chat on KiK

Users who are viewing this thread