• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for a BLACK COCK CUM SLUT wife like this one

• Thread startersluttrainer3holes
  • Start date

sluttrainer3holes

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 10, 2006
I would LOVE to find a wife that would serve ANY and ALL BLACK COCKS that want to use her. She will drop to her knee's and worship any BLACK COCK as soon as she see's one that wants to use her and especially in groups.

Attachments

• edited917 (WinCE).jpg
    edited917 (WinCE).jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 3,721
  • IMG_0902 (WinCE).JPG
    IMG_0902 (WinCE).JPG
    12.4 KB · Views: 2,703
  • IMG_0899 (WinCE).JPG
    IMG_0899 (WinCE).JPG
    12.8 KB · Views: 2,603
  • IMG_0915 (WinCE).JPG
    IMG_0915 (WinCE).JPG
    11.1 KB · Views: 2,149
I'd love to watch you train my lovely wife. She's gorgious, shy, and when properly coaxed she becomes very submissive. For a long time now I've been trying to get her to be my slut. She will indulge me every so often, and always enjoys the affects she feels when she is flirting with and teasing strangers at my request. She gets hot when things start to progress sexually with the men.

My greatest desire is for my own lovely wife to be transformed into a dirty little submissive black cock fuckpig. Hot for the raunchy way that she is used to satisfy their twisted, perverted desires as they treat her like a piece of whitetrash fuck meat. Leaving the marks of a real man all over her body to remind us both just how pathetic we are, and how black men like to properly use a submissive married white slut to satisfy their darker cravings.

I invite you to work my wife with your dominance. Perhaps you can break her and get her to submit to your sexual whim. I'd sure love to watch you try!

Any luck, 4winds?

Users who are viewing this thread