• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

looking for a bull for my wife

• Thread startervoltage76
  • Start date

voltage76

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 18, 2010
Hey all,
Could some of you young bulls email me some pics to show my wife? We are new to this, but I know she deserves more cock than I can give her! She is 6' feet tall, short black hair with blond highlites and a tat around her ankle and a tramp stamp on her lower back. She is almost 39 and I am 34. She weighs approximately 165 lbs. She thinks I am lying when I tell her men would line up to fuck her, so please send pics and I'll show her how wrong she is. Please send pics to sabercrossedcavalry@yahoo.com put pics for Eva in the subject bar.
Thanks for the help with her!

Where are you located?

Located in conservative Kansas lol! If something works out we would travel.

Just an observation from my wife. When we advertised in swinger sites, my wife never picked a man who only showed his dick pics.
She had to see the whole package. At least a neck down pic and a seperate face pic.
If you want a woman to pick you, you have to be willing to show more than a dick bomb. They are different animals.
Men like all women, women like just some men. They are a lot more picky.

if you like what you see I would be interested.

voltage76 said:
Hey all,
Could some of you young bulls email me some pics to show my wife? We are new to this, but I know she deserves more cock than I can give her! She is 6' feet tall, short black hair with blond highlites and a tat around her ankle and a tramp stamp on her lower back. She is almost 39 and I am 34. She weighs approximately 165 lbs. She thinks I am lying when I tell her men would line up to fuck her, so please send pics and I'll show her how wrong she is. Please send pics to sabercrossedcavalry@yahoo.com put pics for Eva in the subject bar.
Thanks for the help with her!

Just had the best time of my life. I put an ad on Craigslist and had well over 100 responses. Wife picked one and started chatted with him on email for about 2 weeks until she was comfortable. Then we got together with him for a great evening. FYI, she didn't want just cock pics all of those were pretty much disregarded. This is what worked for us.:D

Users who are viewing this thread