• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for a cuckold

• Thread starterPeeTWheatstraw
  • Start date

PeeTWheatstraw

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 3, 2007
groups.yahoo.com
I have a single black female that I have been training as my submissive for the past 2 months. We are now moving into more extreme activities and I would like to find a cuckold to serve us and clean her after we are finished having sex. I am located in Richmond, VA so you must be local or visiting the area to be considered.

PeeTWheatstraw said:
I have a single black female that I have been training as my submissive for the past 2 months. We are now moving into more extreme activities and I would like to find a cuckold to serve us and clean her after we are finished having sex. I am located in Richmond, VA so you must be local or visiting the area to be considered.

I could drive up from Charlotte to help out. cuckable35 on yahoo

shame im in uk otherwise would love to help out

i be at hedonisim III this spring

PeeTWheatstraw said:

I am in Richmond and would love to be her cuckold and to eat your cum from her. reallysmalldick2004 on yahoo if you want to talk about it and get together for real.

I wish I was closer :/

Users who are viewing this thread