Looking For A Good Story!

• Thread starterpapa4u78
  • Start date

papa4u78

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 23, 2017
I am looking for a good story. A BBC Bull taking my wife. If you are interested let me know! I will help fill in the blanks of what we are looking for.

Answering you on 26 August 2017. If that is YOUR photo, then I can see that your cock is 'no big thing.' Therefore I can understand why you might desire a story about your wife, if that is her in the photo, taking BBC. So many questions to be answered, like has she ever had bigger than you, black or white? If not, how long married and are you her only man? Stuff like that. In order to tailor a story to fit your profile so that it will sound like you when you read it, like I said, many questions to be answered.

Love to do it for you, but I am in the middle of writing a hot one now tentatively called A Devilish Night With The Feinstein's. When I finish that one, it's pretty long but nearly done, maybe we can work it out. Now in the meantime, finish that photo you have posted. Pull those little red panties aside, slowly slip your cock in, talk to your wife and say something like, "Baby, I wonder what EroticWriter is like in bed. I'll bet he would let me aim his cock into you."

papa4u78 said:
I am looking for a good story. A BBC Bull taking my wife. If you are interested let me know! I will help fill in the blanks of what we are looking for.

I can do that for you. Send me an email to largemojo@yahoo.com,and we can get this party started.

Robert Smith said:
I can do that for you. Send me an email to largemojo@yahoo.com,and we can get this party started.
I was answering papa4u78. He is the one making the request. What is your motive?