• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

looking for a hot bull in seattle.

• Thread starteraylex24
  • Start date
  • Tags
    bbc

aylex24

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 24, 2011
Hello everyone, my girlfriend and I have been looking for a good, humiliating, cuckold relationship... we have yet to figure where to find a bull.. so decided to try forums. male sub.. we are young: her 23, 5'5 125lbs, white, attractive. Him 22 5'8, 170, athletic... would love to get some feedback if there is elsewhere that is better or if this is the place... Looking for the real deal:)

aylex24 said:
Hello everyone, my girlfriend and I have been looking for a good, humiliating, cuckold relationship... we have yet to figure where to find a bull.. so decided to try forums. male sub.. we are young: her 23, 5'5 125lbs, white, attractive. Him 22 5'8, 170, athletic... would love to get some feedback if there is elsewhere that is better or if this is the place... Looking for the real deal:)

Best of luck in your search, wonderful to see a young couple embrace this NORMAL lifestyle!

this is the perfect place. i am 6'2" 225lbs, with a great body. let me see your wife naked.

Each time your girlfriend takes off her panties, hand her another pair and you wear the used ones until the change over next day.

You must live/breath your submission, to encourage your girlfriend to reach out and select her lovers.

You need to make this a "locked in arrangement" as you are both young and need to commit long-term.

As your girlfriend grows in experience with her new bulls, she will reach a stage of confidence where she can encourage them to humiliate you.

At first this may be difficult for her, but you can make it easier for her by reading tons of hotwife stories on Literotica and printing out the most humiliating ones to give her hot ideas of how you need to be trained.

Reading hot stories will change your body language and her bulls will see the evidence in your eyes and actions that enable them to take advantage of the opportunities your girlfriend has given them.

doublethepleasure1 has been quick off the mark to discuss your proposal.

I love this site! Looking for a bull, too. But not saying where I live yet. LOL Maybe we can cyber online first?

I'm a hot stud in Seattle, from the sound of it your GF is petite and tight, just how I like them. Would love to make a sissy out of you and a sub fuck toy out of her. We can take as much time as you want, I'm patient, fun, good looking, and have a nice dick too. Interested? shoot me a message. I'll get you some pics and everything.

Users who are viewing this thread