• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for a master

• Thread starterstardust474
  • Start date

stardust474

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 27, 2008
I am a shy wife who is looking for a master. I like to be dominated. I have tried doing this with my husband, but he is not good enough.

Attachments

• naken 20.jpg
    naken 20.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 544
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 766
chk your pvt msgs

Would you consider two Bulls to dom you together or seperate days, or even a male and female couple to take you in hand? Your body would look very delicious for quite a few women.

What state are you in?
DB xoxox

I am living in Scandinavia.

Are you looking for real-life, or 'remote' domination? I've enjoyed a few sexy submissive from a distance. The 'husbands' can be any flavor from sissy-sub to total Alpha Male - I work by email in whatever way a situation requires.

You have a hot looking body that would be a pleasure to explore, and I would enjoy you (after certain tests and proof that you deserve it) taking my virtual collar and learning how to serve me.

Send me a private message with some basic information about yourself if you are interested... it may take me a few days to respond, but the wait and anticipation will do you good :D

Users who are viewing this thread