• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

looking for a story

• Thread starterc00per_ibm
  • Start date

c00per_ibm

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 12, 2004
My computer died and I lost all my links, I think there was a story about a wife named Mary who went to a bar with her husband (everyone thinks he's her brother), met a bunch of black guys and she went with them and the husband drives after them. He arrives just as she smoking and then is making out with a guy named James, who's getting her ready for a guy named Max. Max is huge and has trouble getting in a she goes dry. James gets her ready and then Max does his thing. Does this sound familar 6to anyone?

I have many stories about me taking my wife to black bars, we went in together a few times then she asked me to let her go it alone first and I follow a few minutes later.

I found out that letting her go in first with much more stimulating to me. She always got picked up I would go home and jack thinking about what they were doing to her.

Users who are viewing this thread