• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for a story...

• Thread starterHwc
  • Start date

Hwc

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 26, 2009
A while back I read a story about a husband and wife at college who took single dorm rooms and she was encouraged by her husband to date. They acted single (but only she was to freely date others) and they kept it a secret that they were married. The wife got a regular boyfriend, and their relationship developed right under the nose of her husband, who 'nudged' her further into a serious relationship with him.

I love this scenario - one where a husband wants his wife to pretend to be single, act single and get a boyfriend... can anyone recommend or direct me to stories that share this kind of theme?

MvM

Thanks Tammy, the good thing about darkwanderer is there are hundreds of stories to choose from, but on the downside... there are hundreds of stories to choose from!

I don't know of any way of narrowing down the search to include the sort of stries I really enjoy, other than trawling slowly through them randomly, for which I don't really have that kind of time.

Do you know of any really good stories on there that follow the kind of theme I mentioned?

maltavmalta said:
I don't know of any way of narrowing down the search to include the sort of stries I really enjo

You can always try a search engine like Google, with a search string like this:
husband +wife +college +single site:darkwanderer.net . Or you can change the search terms as you need, by the words you remember there were there...

You may be thinking of Jaimie & Tom by Bill Patterson on this forum. Look him up under members. It was my understanding in his/their story that he and Jaimie were not married but everything else fits.

Hyatt College

As I recall, there was a story called Hyatt College posted some years ago on the defunct Cuckold forum of Adult communities.

The story followed a young married couple who go to college. Husdand shares accomodation with a room mate whilst the wife lives elsewhere. As she is not wearing a wedding ring no one knows they are married and the husband encourages her to date. He sets her up with his room mate and much of the story covers how the relationship develops with the wife ending up pregnant.

Thankyou verymuch Monitaur!,

I found that story you mentioned and it is fantastic, exactly the sort of story I was looking for.

I recommend it to everyone who has posted here, if they haven't read it before. I would still love to hear of any similar stories anyone may know of!

MvM

And thankyou Katt, "Halat College" is a very good story too, just a shame it ended abruptly!

Would love to read more like that!

Any other similar stories anyone can recommend?

make one up yourself, or just read mine

I read your stories. Thanks for the suggestion, but not quite what I had in mind.

Anyone else got any suggestions?

can someone post a link to the hyatt college stories..i cnt find it :(

Please post story here

Please post that story here, or at least a link to it. I have been unable to find it by googling.
Thanks

The story was on the cuckold forum of adultcommunities together with many other excellent tales. The forum went some years ago....about the same time my hard drive failed with the loss of those great stories I had saved!

Users who are viewing this thread