Looking For A Thread

• Thread starterAZcuckple
  • Start date

AZcuckple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi guys and mistresses. I'm a new member with my wife. A month or two ago we were reading a thread about a member who spent his last night with his wife on new years the handed his wife over to her bull. I can't seem to find the thread now and I dont remember the members name. Can anyone help us find it?
Thanks in advance!

Not sure about the thread but I've done similar with cuck couples. Message me, I'd love to get to know you both .

She is his! Thx. I'm trying to find background story of their current situation.

Look on Darkwanderer for Journal of a Journey. 16 books so far...

ShadowCuck said:
Look on Darkwanderer for Journal of a Journey. 16 books so far...
Thank you for that endorsement and if it is the thread that is being sought by Azcuckpie then just so you know there are plenty more books in the pipeline waiting to be posted.

Reactions: ShadowCuck
Curt Bruch said:
Thank you for that endorsement and if it is the thread that is being sought by Azcuckpie then just so you know there are plenty more books in the pipeline waiting to be posted.
I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your making that story available. I think the story is inspiring, actually, an example of a cuckold / hotwife couple development that shows how very loving it can be, and how much a couple can deepen their sexual, emotional and intellectual intimacy in this way. It’s not just an arousing story. It’s a great story of a married couple growing and helping each other explore life together, and helping each other meet needs as they grow and change.

Reactions: Curt Bruch
Norse92 said:
Not sure about the thread but I've done similar with cuck couples. Message me, I'd love to get to know you both .

Possibly

...so is the story fiction or nonfiction?

It’s a real story, as I understand it. I’ve chatted with the writer, and it is current life unfolding for this couple.

AZcuckple said:
...so is the story fiction or nonfiction?

ShadowCuck said:
It’s a real story, as I understand it. I’ve chatted with the writer, and it is current life unfolding for this couple.

That's what I thought. Thx

Curt Bruch said:
Is the story on darkwanderer previous to what you are posting here? I can't make up the timeline. What I am looking for would be where/why in the relationship sue chose not to take your cum prior to turning her over at newyears

AZcuckple said:
Is the story on darkwanderer previous to what you are posting here? I can't make up the timeline. What I am looking for would be where/why in the relationship sue chose not to take your cum prior to turning her over at newyears
AZ - first up, it's not autobiographic (aka - it's not me I am writing about); second, you'll have to wait as the 'story' unfolds for the moment when Suzanna decides that she doesn't want her husband's cum in her anymore and can only have her if he uses condoms. It's worth the wait!

Reactions: ShadowCuck
Curt Bruch said:
AZ - first up, it's not autobiographic (aka - it's not me I am writing about); second, you'll have to wait as the 'story' unfolds for the moment when Suzanna decides that she doesn't want her husband's cum in her anymore and can only have her if he uses condoms. It's worth the wait!
Are we talking about two different stories? One by Curt(fiction) and one by SoonToBe (nonfiction)?

AZcuckple said:
Are we talking about two different stories? One by Curt(fiction) and one by SoonToBe (nonfiction)?
Nope, they are one of the same. 'Journal of a Journey' is a re-write of STB's postings from the past few years (made with his blessing) by me. Nothing has been added from the original and only the names have been changed (to protect the innocent!). All the events related are just as originally related. Hope this clears up any confusion.

Curt Bruch said:
Nope, they are one of the same. 'Journal of a Journey' is a re-write of STB's postings from the past few years (made with his blessing) by me. Nothing has been added from the original and only the names have been changed (to protect the innocent!). All the events related are just as originally related. Hope this clears up any confusion.
Gotcha