• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for a word

• Thread starterANGELCUCKOLD
  • Start date

ANGELCUCKOLD

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 7, 2007
Hi, I am a guy that love watching my wife being fucked, one thing I enjoy also is to get the cock of the guy and put it into my wife. How do you name that in english? Or an idiom or a phrasal verb, I don't know.
In spanish are a word "mamporrero" that defines it but I don't know it in english.
Thanks

one thing I enjoy also is to get the cock of the guy and put it into my wife. How do you name that in english?

Instead of looking for a word to describe the act, it is much more exciting to verbalize the action, describe out loud for all to hear, "I am putting a real mans cock inside my wife's cunt..." and you can add, "How does that feel honey?"... and embellish something like "looking good honey, a black cock disappearing inside my wifes white cunt..." Try that next time see if it isnt more exciting than describing it with a word.

cuckhuby said:
one thing I enjoy also is to get the cock of the guy and put it into my wife. How do you name that in english?

Instead of looking for a word to describe the act, it is much more exciting to verbalize the action, describe out loud for all to hear, "I am putting a real mans cock inside my wife's cunt..." and you can add, "How does that feel honey?"... and embellish something like "looking good honey, a black cock disappearing inside my wifes white cunt..." Try that next time see if it isnt more exciting than describing it with a word.

Thank you chuckhubby, I was looking for a word to do googling and find videos and pictures.
We never did that but a couple of days ago while she was masturbating me I told her to talk me dirty and I told her that I would like to hold the cock of her new lover and put it inside her, and she did it, she began to tell me "Put it inside me, put it inside me" until I cummed.
I was thinking about that several time ago but I never told her because she doesn´t like watching men playing with men but she agrees with me putting her lover´s cock inside her when she request me to do that.

Wittol only implies condones but is probably the best answer, however the words is so rare in use that it probably won't help for googling.

teekay421 said:
Wittol only implies condones but is probably the best answer, however the words is so rare in use that it probably won't help for googling.

No, it won´t help a lot in google but it was a good try and I like to know the word.
In Spain, as I said, we have the word "mamporrero" and that is a man whose work is to help the horses, bulls, and big animals in general, to introduce their penis inside the vagina to breed them. By obvious extension is used to talk about the men that help or allow her spouses to be fuck by other men, and of course is used to talk about the men who likes to hold theirs wife´s lover´s cocks and put it inside her.

Users who are viewing this thread