• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for advice

• Thread starterinker19
  • Start date

inker19

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 10, 2013
Hello all, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. If it's not, I apologize.

My fiance and I have recently gotten into a cuckold relationship. I have a very small dick and cannot please her sexually. This has always been an issue with my fiance who is very much a nymphomaniac. She's started bringing home this man named William who has a massive penis and fucks her for hours.

I have always had fantasies like this, but I never knew if I could handle them really happening. Now that I know I can and I enjoy it almost as much as my fiance does. I'm interested in exploring ****** feminization and becoming a complete sissy slave for my fiance and William. Right now, all she does is make me watch them and clean the cum off the bed and off William's genitals with a towel. I have stated many times how much his penis turns me on, and my fiance has reacted positively to this.

So, my question is how can I subtly talk her into "making" me serve William sexually -- worshipping his dick, sucking it... maybe even getting fucked.

inker19 said:
Hello all, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. If it's not, I apologize.

My fiance and I have recently gotten into a cuckold relationship. I have a very small dick and cannot please her sexually. This has always been an issue with my fiance who is very much a nymphomaniac. She's started bringing home this man named William who has a massive penis and fucks her for hours.

I have always had fantasies like this, but I never knew if I could handle them really happening. Now that I know I can and I enjoy it almost as much as my fiance does. I'm interested in exploring ****** feminization and becoming a complete sissy slave for my fiance and William. Right now, all she does is make me watch them and clean the cum off the bed and off William's genitals with a towel. I have stated many times how much his penis turns me on, and my fiance has reacted positively to this.

So, my question is how can I subtly talk her into "making" me serve William sexually -- worshipping his dick, sucking it... maybe even getting fucked.

=========

you'll hafta wait til our resident cuck scholar
deigns to respond to your query ....who?:D

You could try testing the water by jokingly saying to her , "Knowing how kinky you are , you'd probably like seeing me in panties , makeup and a wig , wouldn't you ? I'll bet
you'd even make me suck his dick , too." If she says no , you haven't really gone that
far out on a limb -- all you've done is tell her you think she'd be into it.

billlewis said:
You could try testing the water by jokingly saying to her , "Knowing how kinky you are , you'd probably like seeing me in panties , makeup and a wig , wouldn't you ? I'll bet
you'd even make me suck his dick , too." If she says no , you haven't really gone that
far out on a limb -- all you've done is tell her you think she'd be into it.

My thought was to comment about how hard his dick gets and ask her if I can feel how hard it is. Then judge how she reacts to that. I really want to take this slowly.

Sounds to me like its time to give her oral while William is fucking her. Licking her will lead to licking him, indirectly, which will lead to sucking him clean, and eating his creampie

Users who are viewing this thread