Looking For Advice

InTheMaking

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 3, 2018
Hello all, I'm new here and new to the community, I've been fantasizing about my wife with another man either with me there or not, and recently been discussing it with her, she's entertaining the idea but is afraid to pull the trigger. I've purchased her a nice size toy to add in the bed and she went for it shell pretend it's another man and make me watch, make me clean her off of it. But when I try to join a site or go to a swingers club she gets shy. She told me the only thing she would change about me is my penis size, and I understand. So I'd live for her to have the satisfaction she once new with previous lovers (she told me stories and they were well endowed). Any advice from the community is apprecitapp on ways to approach this without scaring her away because I know she wants it, and I know I do. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: DRod4620
Just keep loving her. Loads and loads of conversation that lead into the deep dark night. Hold her, laugh with her, have your regular sex. You want your shy wife to know that at the end of the day you aren't leaving her or damaging the relationship or looking for a way to cheat yourself. Hear her out on her fears and get her to open up even more. Then reassure the hell out of her. Slow steps my friend. Slow steps. Unless she's a repressed Catholic girl or a once upon a time sorority sister, this often takes time to coax her out. Women are not a light switch. At least most aren't.