• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for BBC for wifes needs.

• Thread starterTracy4Lou
  • Start date

Tracy4Lou

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 25, 2005
Married couple living in the Pocono’s of PA (570). We are looking for groups of guys for a gang bang for the wife on tuesday night and wed night in Allentown PA or Philly areas. Pics are in our profile of in dark cavern under PA section.
We would like 2 to 4 male to use my wife any way you like. i will video and take pics as well as join in. Straight males prefered but bi are acceptable as long all agree. Wife is true 3 hole slut and will swallow all the cum you can feed her. Condoms are a must for vaginal and anal fucking. We want this event to last several hours, so heavy cummers and multy cummers are expected. We want you to shoot at least a load in each of her holes.

Since my wife owns the pussy, mouth and ass she makes the rules. No biting, scratching or hickies, hair pulling and ass slapping are ok. We will travel to Philly or Harrisburg for the right cocks. Please get back to us with picks and phone for quick response. We like to party during the week and wish to make steady econtacts for monthly get togethers, ussualy on Monday or Tuesday nights. E-mail us at lj889us@yahoo.com we have more pics on yahoo site.

We need responses by tuesday 1:00 pm to be able to include you in the gang bang!!!!
Lou and Tracy

Attachments

• 7fe2.jpe
    7fe2.jpe
    2.1 KB · Views: 1,645
  • a858.jpe
    a858.jpe
    1.5 KB · Views: 1,609
  • 9a68.jpe
    9a68.jpe
    1.4 KB · Views: 1,606
  • b90f.jpe
    b90f.jpe
    1.2 KB · Views: 1,615
hey...where in philly???? blk Dominant here let me know

Guys, please send pics and phone so we can set up this for my wife as soon as possible. Philly guys know of a good motel or hotel let us know, we prefer to meet in the allentown or quakertown areas off of the turn pike.

how can they shoot loads in each of her holes if condoms are a must?

lol njmale...i was thinking that too.

Tonight looking BBC

I see that we have some comediens among the many readers. We are looking for BBC in the Philly, allentown area. Wife in need of cock all holes open. send pics and phone lj889us@yahoo.com.

Users who are viewing this thread