• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for BBC? I am your guy!!!!

• Thread starterSevenW
  • Start date

SevenW

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 5, 2006
profiles.yahoo.com
Hello all!!!! Let me introduce myself....My name is Seven Yes, Seven I am a 28 year old U.S. Air FOrce Firefighter I am 6ft. 195lbs good shape of course. I am currently in Alabama close to my home town for once which is Birmingham. I am looking for those who are not into games or into playing IM tag etc... I am a straight forward easy going guy who is willing to meet anywhere in the 50 states if everything pans out. If I had a choice I would like to stay close to base so I would not have to take leave so the AL. GA. TN. MS. Ky. areas would be a great start. I can come to you or I can send for some females (since I live on base you would pay for your hotel room but I would provide your flight or vice versa just to make sure both parties show and are in agreement"no games) I have been in the lifestyle a while and I am open to most things, so if you are looking for a discrete, proffessional male who knows how to carry himself properly....I'm your guy!!!!!!
I look forward to hearing from you soon....All e-mails and messages will get a reply. You can reach me here or at sevenwilson5@aol.com or firefighter_seven@yahoo.com. I do have photos and will give my number for those who are serious!

Take care,
Seven

Al?

So are you in Birmingham or Montgomery?

Right now I am in Birmingham, but commute to Montgomery when I work I work fire station shifts 12 on 4 off etc... so I just come home to Birmingham when I am off instead of hanging around the dorms!

Users who are viewing this thread