• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for BBC in NJ

• Thread starterJa7102275
  • Start date

Ja7102275

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 20, 2004
Young couple from South NJ looking for a Muscular well hung BBC . Looking for the right person to give my wife her first BBC experience . Check out her Pic and let me know what you think

WOW She looks great! I'm just over the Ben Franklin in Philly and come to SNJ very often. I'd love to be here first BBC. I'm 5'11, 210lbs with a thick 9 inches. If interested definately get up with me!

Attachments

• yummy1_189.jpg
    yummy1_189.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 7,863
hello, 32, 6 '1 220 blk m in the philly area

sending a pic, I would like to see her, I meet real time well built and endowed.

some more pics

Some more pics

Is the no Big Black Cock in the south jersey area ?

Is the no Big Black Cock in the south jersey area ?

What's up????

I'm right here with a BBC, I've emailed you and imed you several times, the question is are you for real about meeting? hmmmmmmm

I love seeing wedding rings on these white black cocklusting sluts. Have her pull up those nipples real hard.

If you can't post a pic , please email them to Ja7102275@aol.com . I would like to hear from as many males as possible that are willing to travel to the south jersey area . I will post some new pics soon

Here is my pic, now whats up?

Attachments

• yummy1_511.jpg
    yummy1_511.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 7,085
I'm looking for a bigger selection to choose from . Email over some other pics and we can take it from there

So only one person is interested ??? Looking for someone close to southjersey . either reply to the post or send a private message

Still Looking for a Muscular well hung and thick black male for our first ever 3some.

Why I cant see the pictures?

:oops:

Re: Why I cant see the pictures?

Why I cant see the pictures?

I want to see her full of black sperm. Deep in her.

Still looking for a BBC to surprise the wife with in the south new jersey area . Looking for Attractive muscular well hung and thick willing to travel around the south nj area . Hope to try this soon

Still Looking

Still Looking to suprise her with her first BBC before christmas .

So are we! Please give us a gift. Your hot wife taking bbc pictures.

Still looking for a BBC to surprise the wife with in the south new jersey area . Looking for Attractive muscular well hung and thick willing to travel around the south nj area . There has to be someone wanting this pussy in the tri-state area