• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for Black Bull in UK

• Thread starterjoe7175
  • Start date

joe7175

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 10, 2005
This is my 25yr Old Wife and we are looking for a Black Bull in the South East of England.

Attachments

• ne10.jpg
    ne10.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 564
  • ne11.jpg
    ne11.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 624
  • up1.jpg
    up1.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 371
  • up2.jpg
    up2.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 378
  • up3.jpg
    up3.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 374
  • Love
Reactions: cazzolatino
very nice pics, would love to see her take a blk cock in that pussy

Her lucky day

damn ur girls hot i live in yorkshire work in london im 25 and wud love to meet let me know n we ll take it from there jakestern@hotmail.co.uk

Wow, i would like to fuck her right in front her husband and make her lovely laughing face turn into that slutty sensual face of lust: mouth somewath opened and those eyes turned glasy without seeing her husband anymore.
Will she moam in his face -while her husband holds his head close to hers- asking her if she likes the feeling of my big glans streching her cuntlips and massasing her uterus every time I pump in deep...?

i want to see more of her! please contact me on : mooiebloem&tiscali.nl

looking

nice pics of wife thanks for showing. glad u looking for black u will enjoy' it can be easy to make contact but getting the right! sort of man takes a bit of time i wish you both well. do have a look at the gumtree site.

Users who are viewing this thread