looking for black cock in wisconsin

• Thread starterwihotcpl
  • Start date
W

wihotcpl

anyone in wisconsin interested in meeting on weekends ?

Attachments

• bjvidimage.jpg
    bjvidimage.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 4,608
  • copy_of_dsc02668.jpg
    copy_of_dsc02668.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 4,658
  • mvc-020c.jpg
    mvc-020c.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 4,545
Nice pics!

If you ever get in the mood for a white guy again please keep me in mind. I am located in the Milwaukee area and I am always looking for a new adventure. I love your pics. Please post more.

Nice pics!

If you ever get in the mood for a white guy again please keep me in mind. I am located in the Milwaukee area and I am always looking for a new adventure. I love your pics. Please post more.

Nice pics!

NICE pics and what part of WI. since I'm in Chicago which is not too far away depending on what part. Hit me back on yahoo at mahogany422@yahoo.com

i live in wisconsin i can anywhere so let me know if your interested.

Hey Whte. im 28 in the S.E area and i really liked the ass, and the face? Lets talk more see what your into.... Kuriousblk@yahoo.com

Are you still around? im new and showin interest

still around?

give me a shout at mmn_man@yahoo.com. located in burnsville, minnesota...

Look good suckin that cock

Baby, you look right at home suckin cock, wish it was mine in your mouth!

You look wonderful in your pictures. would love to meet up with sometime if iam every around wisconsin get at me maybe we can set something up sexy parot24@yahoo.com new york here..

I'm a Milwaukee area SBM with a nice 9 inch BBC....I sent you guys a private msg with all my info....perhaps I'll hear from you. I'd love to let her enjoy what I have to offer.