• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

looking for blk male in louisiana

• Thread startertwoinbr4fun
  • Start date

twoinbr4fun

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 11, 2005
Looking for blk male in south louisiana

Attachments

• aug22_02[3] (2).jpg
    aug22_02[3] (2).jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 586
  • aug22_03[1] (2).jpg
    aug22_03[1] (2).jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 554
  • pick_a_hole[1] (2).jpg
    pick_a_hole[1] (2).jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 376
Last edited by a moderator:
hey there, 27/bbc/SC coming back home to opelousas for holidays...where are you located in S.LA? hit me cripjaguar89 on yahoo if you can.

We will hit you up on yahoo cripjaguar..... Come on guys one reply and all those views.

Attachments

• aug22_01[3] (2).jpg
    aug22_01[3] (2).jpg
    44 KB · Views: 570
Hi there, Texas in the House, more specificily Houston. Where in the South are you. I travel some times and would love to hear more. Spent my B-day by the Lake.

we are in Baton Rouge about 4hours from Houston.. Not to far a weekend getway!

Attachments

• cummy2[2] (2).JPG
    cummy2[2] (2).JPG
    13.1 KB · Views: 417
I am always willing to plant my seed in white pussy anywhere!Have seed, will travel!

i want some of that pussy. Iam about 45 min from you lets hook up K

I will be in Baton Rouge/Baker area in a few weeks........I am from the area...

nice clit......the things I could do to that snatch.

hey guys, 27/bbc/sc on the way to opelousas tomorrow *wednesday*....you can hit me here, but it will be best to get me on cripjaguar89@yahoo.com .....let me run through some of that southern homegrown pussy. i will be around for a week so i hope we can make it happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that is one tight looking pussy, it needs a black cock deep in it. Good luck in your search

Hey I am in Baton rouge and would love to get at that.

Gimme Some

I live in Baton Rouge. What's up?

Mature, clean, bbc in the Lafayette area. 5'11" tall, athletic slender build, with 8 inch cock. 5 incher around.

Users who are viewing this thread