• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for breeding parties

• Thread starterWifeToBreed
  • Start date

WifeToBreed

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 28, 2021
Black very submissive woman looking to be bred. Please be real. Feel free to ask any question.

_00216.jpg

• Love
Reactions: goodwood2506, Anaslutwife, Thrilllers and 12 others
WifeToBreed said:
Black very submissive woman looking to be bred. Please be real. Feel free to ask any question.

_00216.jpg
what a fat ass. love to breed her

Where are you from? How many do you want to breed you? Any Race?

WifeToBreed said:

_00216.jpg

Where are you from? I would love to breed that black pussy.

Thanks for the replies. I think I should clarify a few things. I normally (alas, not lately) travel a lot for work, and I like to "entertain" myself while doing that. The idiot I married is clueless about that.

The decision to be bred is recent, however. I know I do not want my husband to be the father, and I do not want to know who hits the jackpot, so I am really looking for people to organize breeding parties (i.e. gang bangs).

I am in South Florida. However, where I live is not that important, as I'd rather NOT meet with people close to me.

For people asking about race: the idiot is white, so anything will do :cool:

P.S. I am very submissive and an exhibitionist, and very much like to be treated as a cheap slut. Please do not approach me with lovey-dovey attitude! :)

• Love
Reactions: BluegrassBull, Nodakisnik, dirkjan and 5 others
WifeToBreed said:
Thanks for the replies. I think I should clarify a few things. I normally (alas, not lately) travel a lot for work, and I like to "entertain" myself while doing that. The idiot I married is clueless about that.

The decision to be bred is recent, however. I know I do not want my husband to be the father, and I do not want to know who hits the jackpot, so I am really looking for people to organize breeding parties (i.e. gang bangs).

I am in South Florida. However, where I live is not that important, as I'd rather NOT meet with people close to me.

P.S. I am very submissive and an exhibitionist, and very much like to be treated as a cheap slut. Please do not approach me with lovey-dovey attitude! :)
such a shame you're so far away - I would love to spurt my load into the mix and see if my Sicilian seed wins the race....

Are you in Sicily or in the UK?
cazzolatino said:
such a shame you're so far away - I would love to spurt my load into the mix and see if my Sicilian seed wins the race....

I have no idea of where Buckinghamshire is. Is it near London?

• Love
Reactions: cazzolatino
Ladiesfucker said:
Love to fuck u my dear
Always glad to hear that lol

Reactions: Ladiesfucker
Not that you have a bad cock...... slurp. you should definitely fuck me (and your friends too lol)
Ladiesfucker said:
You r so Hot. You have sexy juicy butt and beautiful body tottaly queen of XXX

_00008.jpg

Reactions: Ladiesfucker
That IS far!!! :-(

Anyone closer than India?

_01102.jpg

Reactions: BluegrassBull, CecilCoStud, laury and 2 others
let's make it happen

WifeToBreed said:

_00216.jpg

Hi there, I am extremely dominant and perverted, I love to dominate and use submissive sluts like you hard. I see from your responses you are in Siuth Florida but you used to travel for work. I am in Montreal, if you ever make it up to the great white north breeding and dominating you will be a great pleasure for me

HungGreek said:
Hi there, I am extremely dominant and perverted, I love to dominate and use submissive sluts like you hard. I see from your responses you are in Siuth Florida but you used to travel for work. I am in Montreal, if you ever make it up to the great white north breeding and dominating you will be a great pleasure for me
i actually could, but how many can you get to breed me?

Asianhotwife said:
Yeah I have a question. When you were writing this I wonder how many people you think would actually believe it? Not necessarily a number, just a percentage of the total number of the readers will do to give me an indication of the intellectual capacity of the members on here. Thanks.
I do not usually concern myself with statistical endeavors. You are, however welcome to run your own polls. I am sure you have enough intellectual capacity to obtain relevant results.

WifeToBreed said:

_00216.jpg
She looks AWESOME..would luv to use her...does she do Daddies

WifeToBreed said:

Would treat you like a nasty fucking cockloving slut...use all of you till you legs and body quiver

Sent you a PM. I'm in Fl.

Users who are viewing this thread