• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for breeding parties

• Thread starterWifeToBreed
  • Start date
most definitely
muffdiver said:
She looks AWESOME..would luv to use her...does she do Daddie

• Love
Reactions: muffdiver
Asianhotwife said:
You must have some idea? While its plain to see the main plank of cuckolding is just pure fantasy surely 'breeding' is so over the top its just hilarious otherwise it would be an insult to human intelligence.
Many things that are 'over the top' for some, or even many, are doable for others, maybe few others, and I agree with you on that. But few never equaled nobody.

WifeToBreed said:
most definitely
Fuck then let me in on the list.......PLEEEEEEEZZZZZE!

muffdiver said:
Fuck then let me in on the list.......PLEEEEEEEZZZZZE!
what list?

WifeToBreed said:
are you getting a group together for her?

muffdiver said:
are you getting a group together for her?
i would hope you would do that

muffdiver said:
sorry for the mix-up
How did you expect it to work? For me to gather cocks from around the globe, then put them on a plane the same day to come to my place and have the "big bang"? :-D

• Haha
Reactions: Asianhotwife
WifeToBreed said:
Black very submissive woman looking to be bred. Please be real. Feel free to ask any question.

_00216.jpg
Would enjoy breeding her

• Love
Reactions: Asianhotwife
SluttieWifie said:
Let me know if you have travel to So Cal.
what for?

Reactions: SluttieWifie
Question. Would this slut mind if Im really racist to her while fucking her?

WifeToBreed said:
I have no idea of where Buckinghamshire is. Is it near London?
About 1 hour north of London by car 1/2 hour by train x

WifeToBreed said:
Thanks for the replies. I think I should clarify a few things. I normally (alas, not lately) travel a lot for work, and I like to "entertain" myself while doing that. The idiot I married is clueless about that.

The decision to be bred is recent, however. I know I do not want my husband to be the father, and I do not want to know who hits the jackpot, so I am really looking for people to organize breeding parties (i.e. gang bangs).

I am in South Florida. However, where I live is not that important, as I'd rather NOT meet with people close to me.

For people asking about race: the idiot is white, so anything will do :cool:

P.S. I am very submissive and an exhibitionist, and very much like to be treated as a cheap slut. Please do not approach me with lovey-dovey attitude! :)
Ever make it to Ontario Canada?

Reactions: Useyourwife
Love to add to that cum cocktail

Not frequently,, but I do come to Toronto
Madrox said:
Ever make it to Ontario Canada?

Useyourwife said:
Do you visit new Jersey i will get you pregnant
I do visit NYC. Where in Jersey?

how far is that?

Users who are viewing this thread