• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for breeding parties

• Thread starterWifeToBreed
  • Start date
can you give me a time or distance? i am not famiiar
r

WifeToBreed said:
Black very submissive woman looking to be bred. Please be real. Feel free to ask any question.

_00216.jpg
Hey babe love to breed you

Any seeders?

_00346.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BluegrassBull, Thrilllers, Zimzamblk and 1 other person
WifeToBreed said:
Thanks for the replies. I think I should clarify a few things. I normally (alas, not lately) travel a lot for work, and I like to "entertain" myself while doing that. The idiot I married is clueless about that.

The decision to be bred is recent, however. I know I do not want my husband to be the father, and I do not want to know who hits the jackpot, so I am really looking for people to organize breeding parties (i.e. gang bangs).

I am in South Florida. However, where I live is not that important, as I'd rather NOT meet with people close to me.

For people asking about race: the idiot is white, so anything will do :cool:

P.S. I am very submissive and an exhibitionist, and very much like to be treated as a cheap slut. Please do not approach me with lovey-dovey attitude! :)
Im looking a girl like you

WifeToBreed said:
Thanks for the replies. I think I should clarify a few things. I normally (alas, not lately) travel a lot for work, and I like to "entertain" myself while doing that. The idiot I married is clueless about that.

The decision to be bred is recent, however. I know I do not want my husband to be the father, and I do not want to know who hits the jackpot, so I am really looking for people to organize breeding parties (i.e. gang bangs).

I am in South Florida. However, where I live is not that important, as I'd rather NOT meet with people close to me.

For people asking about race: the idiot is white, so anything will do :cool:

P.S. I am very submissive and an exhibitionist, and very much like to be treated as a cheap slut. Please do not approach me with lovey-dovey attitude! :)
If you are serious about this I have some other bulls (3-4 plus myself) here in Lexington KY that I can organize for you. We all have 8 inches or more to give you and breed you. Some of us are white and others are black. Hit me up in my DM or my kik at jpmxx85 if you are serious and want to discuss.

Seattle ever?

WifeToBreed said:
Black very submissive woman looking to be bred. Please be real. Feel free to ask any question.

_00216.jpg
I only make twins have 2 set's I'd be down to beat that pussy and ass up too bad I'm in Detroit

KencuckyBull said:
If you are serious about this I have some other bulls (3-4 plus myself) here in Lexington KY that I can organize for you. We all have 8 inches or more to give you and breed you. Some of us are white and others are black. Hit me up in my DM or my kik at jpmxx85 if you are serious and want to discuss.
i am VERY interested

Reactions: Rayagr
WannaBeABull said:
I only make twins have 2 set's I'd be down to beat that pussy and ass up too bad I'm in Detroit
detroit is not too difficult, but twins may be a little too much :-D

WifeToBreed said:
Not frequently,, but I do come to Toronto
how often are you in Toronto

n
Madrox said:
how often are you in Toronto
Not too often. two or three times a year.

WifeToBreed said:
detroit is not too difficult, but twins may be a little too much :-D
Lmfao I wouldn't know it's all I've had lol

I have a deep desire to breed a beautiful black woman like yourself. I’m in Louisville, KY and interested. PM me if interested.

Reactions: Focker

Users who are viewing this thread