• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for cuckold/hotwife love in all the wrong places..

• Thread starterBlackyoung
  • Start date
B

Blackyoung

Might as well post this before IR voyeur steals my posts(he is banned isn't he? yesss..)

Well, I made a thread in talkinterracial and pimp's Oreo group.

I frequently come across personal ads where men and women looking for people in the "sharing" lifestyle. Now, this doesn't necessarily apply to IR, but I think that's ridiculous. What your thoughts? Do you think "Male looking for girlfriend who enjoys hotwifing/sharing?" I think communication is the key. I don't think sharing can happen over night. I think people are looking for trust without establishing it.

I made a thread like this in IR. I don't think you can just meet a
girl like that and openly gain trust like that. I think sex is an
initmate thing and in order to get intimate, you gotta gain trust. I
don't think looking for a precise thing in a girl is going to be
successful. "Looking for a female who enjoys hotwifing" isn't an exact
way to grab a ladies attention. The relationship seems like it will be
primarily focused on sex and it seems like selfish sex(you watching
her get pleased) then wanting a relationship as a whole.

In my opinion, you gotta find someone that wants or have an idea of
"sharing" Not necessarily look at it as a main thing, because the
relationship isn't going to last long. Especially if she likes having
sex with other men. The initmacy factor isn't there, so she'll have no
reason to be with you. Especially if you're not fuckin', but only
watchin'.

Girls are not fast food restaurants. There are no special orders LOL.

What are your thoughts?

I agree totally with your comments. It has always been beyond me why a man would expect me to enter into a full time relationship with him such as marriage based on sharing me with black men. A relationship involves so much more than sex that it would be extremely foolish of me to base a relationship on that. Of course, I have never been into being watched particularly. Being single again, i am perfectly happy not having a man around. If situations happen to occur in the normal course of events where somebody watches, that is ok. But to have it as the basis of a confining and full time relationship is just beyond me.

Angela

Will & Eve said:
If you mean a single guy soliciting a relationship with a woman who wants to be a "hotwife"....I suppose the only way that works is if she's not interested in anything more than dominating a cuck.

I do think it's appropriate to put your cards on the table and say you are looking for a loving relationship with a woman who's OPEN to hotwifeing - there's hardly any point in pursuing a relationship with a woman who will, after you are together, become a source of frustration, or become alienated from you when she finds out too late what your kink is.

But yes, you must have a relationship beyond kinky sex.
Well, I agree somewhat, you can tell her your interests, but I think picking an apple out of a sea of oranges if you go looking for one thing. To express your interests is nothing wrong, but it seems like people are making the sex and exhibitionism the main focus of a relationship.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blackyoung said:
... but it seems like people are making the sex and exhibitionism the main focus of a relationship.

There you have it, my friend: It seems like.

I figure those folks are just extremely passionate about their sexuality/sex lives.

By the way Blackyoung, I believe I once read here you're like 18yrs of age and currently in college. What's keeping you from directing your attention towards female students? I can't imagine why a bright, young man (as yourself) wouldn't.

Jus wondern'

billy-ray said:
There you have it, my friend: It seems like.

I figure those folks are just extremely passionate about their sexuality/sex lives.

By the way Blackyoung, I believe I once read here you're like 18yrs of age and currently in college. What's keeping you from directing your attention towards female students? I can't imagine why a bright, young man (as yourself) wouldn't.

Jus wondern'
I'm not in College. I'm on the verge of going to college. I'm currently gradation pending in FL. (Down here, Kids graduate at 18 as opposed to the north)

Thanks for the comment Billy-ray. To be honest, I haven't excluded my generation counterparts. It may seem like it because I'm on site that seems very "Swing" lifestyle-minded. ;)

Howver, I'm just curious to try this lifestyle at a young age. It's seems pretty exciting and I doubt a female my age would understand so. I hate to admit it, but people my age are selfish and I don't imagine sex to be any other way. To them, it's all about getting oneself off as opposed to pleasing the partner really. I hear about it all the time.
It's best for me to have fun before settling down and that's what I plan to do.

That's not to say if a special lady around my age appeared in my life I would continue my search. I stop and enjoy being with her. After all, I'm in it for the relationship which I'm currently open to as well. I'm not focusing on any intimate encounters, I'm just dipping my toe in the water, seeing if they are any interests. If they are, Reel me in;)

BTW....thanks for your remarks the other day......

Kamimagem said:
BTW....thanks for your remarks the other day......
Who me? I'm sure what remark I made(unless you post under another unsername as well) Please remind me:)

If it was kind, you're welcome.

If it was insincere, I apologize.

Cuckold Relationship

It is very difficult finding the right woman interested in the cuckold lifestyle. As in any kink, there are variations on the theme. What may be erotic to you may not me to me. For me, being present and watching is not my interest. Last thing I want is the bull humilliating me directly. I also like the idea of her 'cheating' on me, she tells her lover I do not satisfy her sexually.

Anyway, I think this lifestyle needs to be discussed ASAP, as it pulls from a normal healthy male/female relationship. It is for few sexually advanced couples, in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread