• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for cuckolds especially in India

• Thread startersexysumit18
  • Start date

sexysumit18

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 1, 2011
Hi guys.. Chk my hot fat cock here..for ur wives/gfs/mates .. Cuckolds.com Forums - sexysumit18's Album: My hot cock. If any one of u wanna ur wives/gfs to enjoy my hard thick one .. u are welcome. PM me and add me on yahoo . My yahoo id is sexysumit22. Those interested to allow their slutty wives/gfs to chat with me online n make me shoot my cum for their sexual beauties are also most welcome. I am waiting here with my hard throbbing cock...

I love ur cock..chk my cock too...! I want to chat with u.

very nice cock

Thx ..

sub_naoise_cuck said:
very nice cock

Thank you very much dear... Are there any other cucks especially from India who want their wives to enjoy my cock..?

Hmmm

mickeyraj said:
I love ur cock..chk my cock too...! I want to chat with u.

U also have a nice one...Mast...

One wood think a fine thick Indian cock
wood prefer to cuck a nice western white
cpl ........just a thought ..wtf do i know?

Duke,
It is the case most of the times, also the reverse, where a lot of Indian men want to be cuckolded by white men(coz Indian women just love white cocks).

The thing is its hard to find others who are in the Lifestyle here in India.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Any more views....??

lol but where r the cuck cpls to be banged real hard..

bull_delhi said:
lol but where r the cuck cpls to be banged real hard..

Searching..searching...

are you still ready to show my tall leggy glass of milk that thick cock? may i watch?

May I join

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Yeah why not..pm me ur yahoo id..