• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

looking for men in England!!!

• Thread starterdoll1959
  • Start date

doll1959

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 3, 2008
I am a submissive woman with a Dom I meet as often as possible. We enjoy BDSM especially bondage and Domination. He likes to see me used by other men. We live in the Gloucestershire area of England which is about 1 hour from Oxford, Birmingham, Cardiff and Bristol. Are there are any men or groups of men that could arrange to meet up?

My Dom has to be present although he doesnt normally take part.

What kind of men are you looking for? got a pic?
I'm up for it.

Living in Berkshire. tell me more. sounds like fun

in answer to your question, looking for just normal, fit black men, who must wear condoms but will have free reign, with the Dom present, and use the submissive. I hope I have attached the pictures correctly!

Attachments

• tits1.jpg
    tits1.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 876
  • tits2.jpg
    tits2.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 877
  • display.jpg
    display.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 331
Are there any men near me at all!!!!!! I cant believe you have a submissive slut wanting and waiting for black cock, and I dont get anyone whos interested. This is for real and not a fake. Message me even if you dont live close, you may know of someone who would be interested

Users who are viewing this thread