• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for Private Gangbang In Louisiana

• Thread starterElizabeth T
  • Start date

Elizabeth T

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 3, 2006
Looking for private party for gangbang. I am sorry I hadn't been on this site in some time. Wanting private party with 6 to 15 BBC. Live near the Lafayette Louisiana area. Husband will take pics and pics that guys take can be posted on this site....Luv....Liz

Just a damn shame you can't cum to Ohio for this. My last party with a mwf had 13 black guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Give It Up Dumbass!

pimpology101 said:
Just a damn shame you can't cum to Ohio for this. My last party with a mwf had 13 black guys.

No one wants to come to Ohio for anything dumbass! Fuck your visitors center approach to this website. Fuck Ohio!

Last edited by a moderator:
And I suppose the state you reside in (state of perpetual ignorance not withstanding) is a paradise with you living there, huh? Paradise for your neighbors and their property value.....or for big-game hunters on the trail of the great white dickhead.

Users who are viewing this thread