• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for serious guys who do tributes

• Thread starterJerktotrish
  • Start date

Jerktotrish

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 31, 2022
Really getting tired of fakes that requests pics and then “they will get around to it” then end up then just collecting the pics. I’m looking for someone who can print pics, have a second device, a tv, or can make stroking videos and videos of the actual cum shot onto my wife’s pics. Pm me.

92EA55D2-1040-4D39-B930-276C4179F736.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac and Deviant dad
Jerktotrish said:
Really getting tired of fakes that requests pics and then “they will get around to it” then end up then just collecting the pics. I’m looking for someone who can print pics, have a second device, a tv, or can make stroking videos and videos of the actual cum shot onto my wife’s pics. Pm me.

Yea me too pal
Let me know if you find someone real

Got an iPad I can put the pictures of Trish on, she looks yummy. I will however only post pics of her cum covered, so no actual dicks in the pics. Let me know if you're interested!

Reactions: Cutiewifie and Jerktotrish
unavailiable said:
Got an iPad I can put the pictures of Trish on, she looks yummy. I will however only post pics of her cum covered, so no actual dicks in the pics. Let me know if you're interested!
Sure am

Im available rn if you interested

Reactions: Jerktotrish
Jerktotrish said:

New here I'll jerk to Trish she is fucking hot how do I get the picture to you

Users who are viewing this thread