• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for some help defining myself...

• Thread starterdarnelljan11
  • Start date

darnelljan11

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2010
I just wanted to know if there is a specific cuck name for what I like or a different name and if so where can I see videos that depict what my fantasy is? I want my girlfriend to fuck a BBC guy who she has fucked in the past for me to watch. I want her to go out with him and bring him back to the hotel room and fuck him as I listen and watch from the closet. He will not know. Then after he leaves I want to fuck her with his cum still in her. Anyone have a definition or description for this? I dont want the other guy to know, I just get excited thinking about watching her enjoy being fucked. She had a great sexual experience with him in the past and I wanted to watch her excitement.

Thanks for the suggestions and definitions!

closet cuck? lol!

Hello fellow cuck! So,is your lady considering this request,or is this currently just a fantasy? Tell us more about her and this BBC ex,as I for one am interested in your story :)

Attachments

• BBC with pumping young teen.jpg
    BBC with pumping young teen.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 191
  • Huge Black cock 33.jpg
    Huge Black cock 33.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 120
I have been talking to her about it for awhile and she is taking the first steps in reconnecting to get it going for our next trip to where he is living. She doesnt have any desire to fuck him, except to play out a fantasy for me. What are your thoughts on the scenario?

Is that a pic of your dick in your post?

normal. ,

Another scenario I was thinking of was having someone seduce my girlfriend while I am "out of town" and have the guy take her back to a hotel room where I can watch without her knowing. Has anyone had experience with this scenario? Just want to get some thoughts on these two scenarios and see if people have had some results to discuss and maybe advice on things to avoid or things to remember for these two ideas. Any help is much appreciated!

Great album MacNfries ..... awesome ... thanks for sharing

You dont think that is an exciting scenario? Why does that necessarily mean the relationship is weak?

Users who are viewing this thread