• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for someone who wants to share pics of wife/gf a couple of times a week!

• Thread starterstudswed
  • Start date

studswed

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 1, 2018
Hi everyone

Im looking for someone who would like to share pics of their gfs/wifes so that i can have a nice masturbation session a couple of times a week. i got kik.

Regards studswed

Reactions: eleveninchwonder
studswed said:
Hi everyone

Im looking for someone who would like to share pics of their gfs/wifes so that i can have a nice masturbation session a couple of times a week. i got kik.

Regards studswed

My wife Alison's pics are available on AnyDesk for viewing, etc.536 359 121. All Alisons pics are most recent in gallery Sirs

bdsmlr-129767-ywGEgICDBb.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Comegetthisdick
studswed said:
Hi everyone

Regards studswed

20200305_224040.jpg

Reactions: Simosimo, philiphot and DumbWannabeCuck
kik is nysentinel

Reactions: eleveninchwonder
Real extreme cuckolds willing to be blackmailed? Really extreme things in mind! Tell me who you are and what you could offer me (think extreme) and be able to prove the woman in the pics really is your wife or gf.

Users who are viewing this thread