• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for something EXTREME!

ExtremeMasterFin

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 8, 2019
After meeting a slave couple last week I have gotten even hungrier for extreme humiliation, domination etc.! They let me do anything I wanted to them, and it was amazing! The cuck had his cock cagee through the whole 7 hour session, and was fisted by force by his misses while I watched and told her what to do with him. She was fucked and abused in all her holes, swallowed cum after cum, licked some ass, and were ****** to taste her own ass juices from my cock.

I am extremely horny right now, and I am looking for something really extreme, so just let me know whatever you think you can offer me! If you are a real couple open to meet IRL that is perfect, but I realise that happens rarely on this site, so cucks offering real footage of their wives, spycams from their homes etc. Are welcome to reach out! Anything extreme ypu can think of, just offer it to me and we’ll take it from there!

Ps. don’t say you have her nudes and sens me some shit quality 30 years old crap!

Kil @MasterEtsiiNarttu for quicker replies!

Reactions: salvadormedina

Users who are viewing this thread