looking for stories

• Thread starterwanttobe
  • Start date

wanttobe

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 9, 2007
I am looking for stories about cuckold clubs? Or groups where cucks are caged and ****** to serve groups.

No one knows where some are at? I have read and loved circle of cuckolds any more any where?

Great story any more out there

Last edited by a moderator:
tymco you have some very interesting stories posted ... thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
could not get any from there. Any more?

try literotica

just let me know when you post them. thanks:):)

Marie and I have brought several men, one woman, and a couple into our sex life. We’ve considered offering ourselves to other couples but have not done so for one reason or another. The men are those she has accumulated over time who have been allowed to make cum deposits in her pussy, ass, and mouth. One of these guys is an extremely close friend of mine and the woman is still a very good friend of ours.

I have had oral sex with two of these men, Mary, and both halves of the couple Let’s just say there are very few lines of sexual propriety drawn in our lives.

Now I have both watched and joined in with Marie and her lovers over the years. I have sucked her tits while she had a cock in one of her holes, I have been buried in one of her holes while one of her lovers worked on her tits or clit. I suppose I’m a cuck, but certainly not in the “had it ****** upon me” sense. My cock is the biggest that’s ever been in my wife.

Aside from the “we enjoy it” aspect of strange pussies and dicks we can use, there was for many years another motive involved in Marie getting cum squirted into her pussy. I had a vasectomy many years ago, Marie wanted a baby. We talked it over and agreed that she should try to become pregnant with the understanding that she would pick the men but I could refuse their sperm donations for tummy swelling purposes. One of the men I approved of is the male half of that couple we swap with, he happens to be black and I love watching his semen ooze out of my wife’s various holes. Another is probably my closest friend. Their cum has always been welcome in Marie’s cunt. Usually as a show of my endorsement I would eat her pussy and then guide the borrowed dick into her and rub her clit until she had orgasmed. When they had made their deposits I would take “sloppy seconds”, or at times thirds.

There was one guy that she fucked for weeks without me ever seeing him. Oh, I saw the evidence, matted hair around her box, even cum globules dripping from her cunt—but I never saw him. Finally I was being cuckolded.

One Saturday morning Marie called me from a motel not far from home and asked me to come by and bring breakfast for us. I wasted little time getting the food and drove quickly to the inn.

The room was on the second floor, I went on up and knocked on the door. Marie finally came to the door, nude, and walking rather slowly. I sat the food on a table and looked the room over. It reeked of cum and pussy juice. She asked me to join her in bed so I stripped and dove in. Marie had hickeys on both tits and her nipples looked almost raw. There was a line of hickeys down her belly and more of them around her pussy on her mound and thighs. She told me that she and Jimmy had fucked all night and she’d called me as soon as he left. She said she’d told him I didn’t feel any anger and wouldn’t hurt anyone, but he didn’t believe her (I’m solid and out-weigh him by seventy pounds). She said he’d met me and was somewhat concerned. She also said she had described my hard-on to him and he had asked if I’d be willing to fuck him in the ass. I replied that I probably would, but I expected the three of us to be in bed nude and no holes or holds were to be barred. She said she’d convey my feelings but in the meantime I was to eat her out and clean her cunt hair, then fuck her in both the pussy and ass. The breakfast was cold before we got to it.

The arrangements were made for the next Saturday, when Marie invited him over for dinner. I helped her dress for the evening. Her attire consisted of a red teddy with a snap crotch, a blouse and skirt and nothing more. I had trimmed her pussy hair slightly and perfumed her snatch lightly. I was wearing shorts and a shirt without underwear (which I seldom wear anyway). Marie warned me they were probably going to get “very physical” in front of me. I laughed and told her that was exactly what I hoped for.

Dinner was very good, a couple of bottles of wine helped set the mood for the rest of the evening. Jimmy lit and passed a doobie which further eased the tension. Marie walked up behind Jimmy and began rubbing his chest under his shirt, stopping and playing with his nipples along the way. I was enjoying myself and told her to show him what she was wearing in his honor. She stepped back and removed her blouse and skirt, leaving her tits ready to pop out of that red teddy. He stood and began kissing her and rubbing her ass cheeks. She had pulled his cock through his fly and began trying to both stroke him and remove his pants.

At this point I began laughing and knelt between them, I unsnapped her crotch and licked her clit, then guided his hand to it. I turned and loosened his belt, then unsnapped and pulled down his jeans and underwear. His hard cock stood straight out from his belly. I stroked his bag as Marie jerked on his prick. I tried to push him close enough to rub her clit with his cock head but Marie stopped me. She turned my head toward him and shoved my mouth down to his hard dick. I felt my lips caress his smooth circumcised cock that was slick with his pre-come. As I sucked him I felt Marie remove my shorts and pull my shirt over my head. I rose from my knees and Marie, wearing only her teddy—now with her tits out of it and her pussy *******—wrapped a hand around each of our hard cocks and led the three of us to our marital bed.

Jimmy and I stripped Marie and began taking turns sucking her tits and eating her pussy. From the start there was no question of lines being drawn. The first time I was flicking her clit with my tongue I felt her hands on my head and his on my hard dick and my balls. The three of us had our hands, tongues, and genitals active in every way we could think of for the next six hours. Jimmy and I were both having some problem getting hard when we needed to by then. Marie then told us that we had to perform for her wile we still could, she wanted to see me shove my cock into his ass until our balls were touching.

I shoved Marie back onto the bed and buried my meat in her cum filled swollen cunt to get it lubed, then I told her to lick his ass to get him wet as well. She gave him a few licks but then told me that I had to do that as well. I knelt and licked his asshole, pushing my tongue into him, then fucking his ass with a finger to loosen him up. I spit into my hand than added a second finger to his ass. Marie was busy sucking and jerking my cock to keep me hard—this had already been a very long night.

I removed my fingers and stood behind him as he knelt at the edge of the bed, Marie guided my cock head up to his asshole and urged me to go slowly as I filled him. I began gently pushing into him but I was still too big to simply slide in, Marie finally told me to stop as she was afraid I’d really cause him some damage. Not long after that we called it a night and Jimmy went home.

Marie moved in with Jimmy for a month or so after that, then came back home. So far as I know she hasn’t seen him for a few years now. On the other hand I have. He and I have gotten together a half dozen times to jack each other off and give each other head.
He got married a couple of months after he and Marie split up, she just told me she was coming home but not actually why. Jimmy told me as I milked his cock one night and fucked his wife that he had wanted her to get a tattoo on her pussy and meet his current wife for some lesbian activities. She was unwilling to do either one. She still has no tattoos but she has eaten pussy a couple of times for me.