• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for stories

• Thread starterbeg4ignore
  • Start date

beg4ignore

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 26, 2010
With themes involving the following types of things:

-Wife/Gf hooks up with an ex that she had a bitter break up with, doesn't want to, but hubby/bf encourages it and she ends up dating ex and being exclusive with him
-Denying sex to hubby/bf (varying degrees--altogether, or just some aspects, or for limited times)
-Denying hubby/bf being allowed to see wife/gf have sex with her Bull
-Innocent wife who said she would never want to have sex with anyone else, is slowly encouraged by hubby or seduced by Bull and ends up dating him and being exclusive with him
-Friend of hubby or acquaintance who wife hates for various reasons, eventually ends up in bed with him and becomes exclusive with him
-Wife/gf who dates alone, not just fuck dates, but real dates, and goes on vacations, paid for by hubby/bf
-some elements of financial control, such as hubby paying for outfits/lingerie, dates, vacations, or even gifts for the Bull. Even extreme where wife controls all finances.
-Wife/GF falling in love with Bull, and separating temporarily from hubby/bf or even dumping/divorcing
-Divorce fantasies of all kinds
-wife cheats, and admits it/or is caught, and there is an emotional scene, both are upset, but wife discovers hubby is excited by it, and eventually hubby encourages wife to cheap openly even with the Bull she cheated on in the first place
-Couple can't have kids because of hubby for medical reason, they decide to bring someone in to impregnate wife, and it's agreed it's only for that purpose, but eventually he takes over her sex life, not only using her pussy but her virgin ass, getting blowjobs, bringing friends over to fuck her, even after she's pregnant, it never stops until hubby is completely out of the picture sexually but not in terms of taking care of the kids.

Any help pointing my way would be greatly appreciated!

beg4ignore said:
With themes involving the following types of things:

-Friend of hubby or acquaintance who wife hates for various reasons, eventually ends up in bed with him and becomes exclusive with him

You too. Read this....

CHYOO2

Thank you, that was very hot!

I'm interested in the stories of the guy "torontocuck" or tripleg24 or something. Specifically the one "The Cuck, His Wife and Her Lover". I've read most but can't find a copy of that one. Does anyone have one? I'll be your bfffl.:D:D:D:D

hottiemorgan said:
I'm interested in the stories of the guy "torontocuck" or tripleg24 or something. Specifically the one "The Cuck, His Wife and Her Lover". I've read most but can't find a copy of that one. Does anyone have one? I'll be your bfffl.

There's a story with this title on Literotica so check it out it might be the one you are after :D

It's not there. I checked. Won't let me read it.

the nearly *****

He looked at me and said "Well, kind of quick. I came too damned fast, but her tits and that shaved cunt had me all excited. She was great; and for sure the easiest fuck I ever had."

We sat there drinking beer and talking, waiting for Jason to finish fucking my wife in the motorhome. In about a half hour he came out, smiling from ear to ear with my wife's blouse, shorts and panties. Ronnie said "What did you do; steal her clothes?"

Jason held her clothes up laughing, "Hell, I was afraid she might put them back on. I sure as hell don't want that."

Then he motioned to Ronnie, "Come here" he said, "We need to talk." And they moved off together just far enough that I could not hear them. I walked to the door of the motorhome. Ronnie saw me and yelled "Hey, stay out of there." I stopped at the door. They continued talking. I opened the door jsut a little and said "Are you alright?" "Yes" she said, "But I sure don't know what is going on. He took my clothes."

"I know" I said to her. Then they motioned me over to where they were standing. Ronnie looked at me and said "What do you want for her?" I shrugged and said "Don't worry about it. She needed a good fuck and you guys gave it to her."
"Dammit" he said, "I'm not asking what you want for us fucking the bitch. I want to know what you want for her?" and then he put his hand on my shoulder and said "Seriously. We seriously want to buy her."

I looked at him and said "I would have a hard time explaining her disappearance to the kids and our friends." He looked around and then said quietly, "If we can make it work, so that isn't a problem, are you willing to discuss it further?" My heart was pounding, my stomach churning. I looked at him and said "Yes Sir, I am". I don't know who was more shocked, them or me. They looked at each other and then he asked, "Should we include her in the discussion?"
I shook my head, "No, not if you really want it to happen."

"Well" he said. "Tell youw aht. You take a walk around for about 45 minutes. We're going to go in and fuck her again. When you come back, we'll have an offer for you. OK?" I nodded and walked away, looking back to see the two fot hem entering the motorhome.

As I walked around the fairgrounds, my heart pounded, stomach churned, cock was hard, thinking about what they were doing to her now; and what they would do to her if I actually did sell her to them. I tried to come up a way it could happen and we could get away with it. We had 4 kids, ages 14 to 4. That would be tough. She only has an older brother, not sure how he would react.

What did they have in mind? How could they make it happen? Did I really want to? How could I even think about it?

I was back at their motorhome in exactly 45 minutes. I could hear their vocies inside but not what they were saying. Heard her voice too, but just words and then a moan and what I thought were sobs.

Then Jason came out, smiling, said "she is one hot *****". I said,"well, a slut anyway." He nodded, "by the time we get her home, she will be an experienced *****." my stomach tightened. "Is that what you are going to do to her?" "Yup" he said, "Sell her cunt, ••••••• and mouth until they are completely used up."

Ronnie came out. I looked past him into the doorway, trying to see her. "Don't worry", he said, "She's not coming out.The bitch is hogtied on the bed right now."

He had a bank bag with him. He handed it to me. "Here you go" he said, "$5,000" cash!" I shook my head, "I can't sell her for that! My God man, she's my wife."

"Listen" he said, "if you were a real husband to her we wouldn't be having this conversation, would we?" He was right of course. "No", I said, "we wouldn't." "OK" he said, "Then lets cut the 'she's my wife crap' and get this deal done."

"Can I see her" I asked. "I don't think that is a good idea" Jason said. Ronnie said, "OK, another $5,000. Thats $10,000! She is hot, but can't be worth more than that."

I stood there in disbelief that I had let it get this far. Wondering how I was going to get out out of it. I knew if I walked away it was over. That I would never see her again. And, while the thought of them making her a *****, a real *****, was hot as hell; I knew I couldn't go through with and I told them so.

"God dammit" Ronnie said. "Fuck" Jason swore. I went into the motorhome. She was lying on the bed, naked, hogtied and gagged.She had been crying, and there was a look of fear in her eyes that was very erotic to me. I untied her. She sat there shivering. I found her clothes, well her blouse and shorts. Her panties were gone. As we walked out of the motorhome, she whispered to me "They took my rings." Outside, the men stood looking at her. Ronnie held out his hand and gave me her wedding rings.

She didn't even raise her eyes to look at them and we walked away. I was half expecting them to come after us and take her, but they didn't. We went to the car and left.

That night; and for many, many nights after that; we would talk about it. What MIGHT have happened. And while it turned me on big time; she would go absolutely wild talking and thinking about it; and after that, her fantasies got hotter and hotter and nastier and nastier

story i found recently as it turns my hubby on the next guy or guys who want to pimp me can :rolleyes:

if you're interested in reading about your wife being used by an 11 inch black cock send me an e-mail with pictures of your wife and a topic for the story.

I have an 11 inch cock that can stretch out your wife's cunt to where she can't even feel you when you're fucking her. You can watch me breed her and fill her with my seed while you hold my balls so you have a perfect view of her cunt being stretched out, or you can have her tell you how her pussy was stretch out while you were at work while you're on top of her pumping your cock into her swollen, cum filled pussy by an 11 inch cock. There's plenty of scenarios to choose from, take your pick.

Please make sure your pictures are worth looking at- that is my reward for the time spent writing.

email me at jrox2012@gmail.com

sissy femdom cuckold illustrated stories in ebook format

CLUBSERV400.jpg

Download Femdom cuckold shemale ladyboy illustrated ebooks
promos

cowgyrl2480.jpg

New Illustrated ebooks! Femdom, shemale, interracial
Tortured Love
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/tjryder

BATHCHAS240.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread