• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking For Story To Share With Possible Bull

• Thread starterRichard78h
  • Start date

Richard78h

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 18, 2014
Breda
Hi there,

My first post. I have the desire to make my wife Cindy a Hotwife or Cuckoldress. She's a real flirt, but never cheated on me yet. There is a man that really gets turned on by her and flirts and touches her whenever he has the chance.

I've setup a scheme. But now I want to sent him a story about a cuckold/hotwife fantasy. I've read stories like this. But as with lots of things, where are they when you need them?

So looking for a story about a nice looking and well educated Wife (pref. Mother of young children like mine) who is maried with an nice guy. But is then seduced into an affair which leads into cheating by the man of one of her friends. That man is real Alpha (of course). Later on she finds out her husband isn't the alpha man he pretends to be and gets turned on by being a cuckold.

I want to send him that story to give him the last push to make a move on my wife.

I'm more than happy to answer any of your questions.

kusadasi_kopie.jpg

How does she feel about it and can u post more pics?

she's a real flirt. i recently started confessing that i get turned on when other men were flirting with her. But she doesn't like it when I say that she is allowed to fuck them.

C_kont.jpg

Richard78h said:
she's a real flirt. i recently started confessing that i get turned on when other men were flirting with her. But she doesn't like it when I say that she is allowed to fuck them.

C_kont.jpg

Wow. With an ass and body like that, she is really hot, she will have no problem. But my suggestion is u have to work her into thinking it is her idea not just that u want it done. Need to work her into the equation from her perspective. She is really hot. Would love to see even more if possible. Does she have a girlfriend u know and can trust to work with u?

Oh Yes, i'm quite sure it's not her looks that are going to be a problem...more her morality and the way she is raised.

Unfortunately I don't know a friend of her that I can trust to share my desires.

But I'm still looking for that cuckold story I described. Can someone help me find it?

There is hope. My wife used to get upset when I said I wanted her to fuck someone else, but it was all about my timing. I started saying stuff to her while we were having sex and not when we were just hanging out and I thought of it, and that's when I really started to see her real wild side. (ie ask her about old lovers and slutty stuff she'd done). She would immediately start breathing harder and cum much faster. I'm not actually that small and can make her cum, but I want her to have the best sex she can, and the thought of being slutty clearly turned her on.

One night I brought out her dildo, which is formed to a cock about my size, and started playing with it on her tits during sex and she loved it. I put it near her mouth and she started to suck it, and I asked her if she liked the thought of sucking another guy while we fucked, and at that moment she definitely did. From there, we moved to a bigger dildo so she could feel it inside her. One night, she started talking dirty with me and not vice versa, asking me if I liked watching my wife suck cock.

That's when I knew she was ready. It was a lot of small steps and careful timing, and making sure she was turned on when I pushed a little further, and it wasn't just me. Now she has a full-time bull and a couple random hookups. I watch, and she takes her bull bareback

.0030.jpg

Your story sounds so similar to our start .
. Absolutely no regrets watching my wife take another's bare back cock and receiving his load in her holes

CuckyHub28 said:
There is hope. My wife used to get upset when I said I wanted her to fuck someone else, but it was all about my timing. I started saying stuff to her while we were having sex and not when we were just hanging out and I thought of it, and that's when I really started to see her real wild side. (ie ask her about old lovers and slutty stuff she'd done). She would immediately start breathing harder and cum much faster. I'm not actually that small and can make her cum, but I want her to have the best sex she can, and the thought of being slutty clearly turned her on.

One night I brought out her dildo, which is formed to a cock about my size, and started playing with it on her tits during sex and she loved it. I put it near her mouth and she started to suck it, and I asked her if she liked the thought of sucking another guy while we fucked, and at that moment she definitely did. From there, we moved to a bigger dildo so she could feel it inside her. One night, she started talking dirty with me and not vice versa, asking me if I liked watching my wife suck cock.

That's when I knew she was ready. It was a lot of small steps and careful timing, and making sure she was turned on when I pushed a little further, and it wasn't just me. Now she has a full-time bull and a couple random hookups. I watch, and she takes her bull bareback

.0030.jpg

I'm very glad to hear your story! Fact is that it is her who, after a Night out with her friend, gives her vibrator to me and asks me to use it on her while she sucks me!

But everytime I make it to real for her she gets angry.

I think she has a deep down buried desire. But is to scared to do something with that desire.

Now I'm trying to make clear to the guy I have in mind that there are possibilities. That's why I want to send him the story.
(Which I still don't have)

Users who are viewing this thread