• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for Website

• Thread starterJmanD
  • Start date

JmanD

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 22, 2006
Hey All,

I was just trying to find a website I visited a couple times. It was free, I think call white wives black lovers. It had a collection of articles that had surveys about different aspects of the lifestyle, all apparently drawn from postings on message boards. This sound familiar to anyone?

No, thats not the one. It was definitely more sex related. Had 3 different articles. One had about 9 pages with different surveys including "The white wifes response to sex with the black male" or something like that.

ir

Sound like one of my favorites "www.darksecret.com"

No it wasn't Dark Secret. That ones good, but this was more simple, I think it might have been a geocities page.

ok

ok JmanD. another of my favorites is "cuckoldplace.com. It's free to venture but you need a membership to expand the pics

Last edited by a moderator:
what about darklustonline?

Users who are viewing this thread