• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for well hung black athlete

• Thread startertrimultisports
  • Start date

trimultisports

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 26, 2006
must enjoy swimming, biking, running and playing with me.

Attachments

• myswim.jpg
    myswim.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 569
  • mybike.jpg
    mybike.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 433
  • myrun.jpg
    myrun.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 517
  • mypic.jpg
    mypic.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 1,207
LOL!!!.... ok which of them is you?

Either my eyes are crossed or those pics are of diff people....:wtf:

Fake, Fake, Fake!

Lovely lass, if I was you, I would get your girlfriend to watch the runners behind you in the race, and video any good looking black guys. She could chat them up and point out to you which ones she thinks will turn you on.

That is what friends are for. The Bulls would absolutely go crazy over your superfit body.....they can arrange a fuck-fest party with up to 30 guys if that is what you desire......and they will massage you using gallons of sperm instead of massage oil.

Cleopatra bathed in goats milk, but you need real sperm because you look even better than her. You are well-toned and ultra-stunning. Not an once of fat, just hard frisky muscle.

Would you be willing to slow down a tad, so the tall, handsome, big muscled bulls can catch, tease and please you ???? to your heart's content.

i swim like a fish, pedal like a spinning wheel, run like a sprinter, and can play any games you like with the 12er.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 153
12er

that 12er looks tempting ~ come on over and I will examine it closer

LOL!!!.... ok which of them is you?

Well, Im living in Germany and here are not so many black guys. Trying to find a reall good black guy is very hard in Germany.
But most of the User in this board are living in the USA.
Ever when i read Threads like these with reall good looking woman, I wonder why it is so difficult for these Ladys to find a black guy ?
I think, trying to find a black guy must be very easy for a good looking woman or girls like these womans in these Threads. I be never in the USA, but when i saw reportages in our German TV there are always many black guys in the streets, in the restaurants, in the pubs, in the disco and so on.

So I dont believe Threads like this, where a reall good looking woman are searching for a black man. I dont believe posts like this in #1 because its more easier for you US woman to find a black guy outside the www. than inside.

( Excuse me for my bad english )

Users who are viewing this thread