Looking for white wife in Africa Stories

• Thread starterInCpl4Fun
  • Start date
I

InCpl4Fun

Hi all,

I have been trying to find more stories that involve white wives being blacked in Africa. I love these stories but there seems to be few easily found.

Thanks

The only stories I have ever seen of any quality are from expatdad and JonathanT. You can find their stories at storiesonline.net. The authors section is alphabetical, just select the first letter at the top of the page and scroll down.

True, ExPat and Jonathan are the masters of the genre. I love their stories.

Norm

Norm,

As you "had my back" in another post, I can offer to do a custom story for you. I am a pretty good writer. The "not my story" is mine. Contact me with your email or phone and we can discuss details.

Jl

Sorry Incpl....

That offer goes to you too....

World Cup Fantasies

With the soccer World Cup set to start in South Africa in a week or so we should expect many white women to get some African cock. Any plans or ideas???

willyboy said:
With the soccer World Cup set to start in South Africa in a week or so we should expect many white women to get some African cock. Any plans or ideas???

I forgot about that. Man, DC should hire ExPat and J as roving reporters and send them down there for the duration. They could send us daily updates. lol

Thanks Jimmy, no need for anything special, I can read whatever you wish to contribute here on site.

And it wasn't just your back. I don't like anyone who goes into threads only to insult or intimidate contributors. Especially in the IR Extreme section.

Norm

I've been drooling about the World Cup ever since they announced South Africa as the host nation. Although my fantasies tend to the non consensual I'll toss a few photos of female football fans along for all to think about as they like.

I've been drooling about the World Cup ever since they announced South Africa as the host nation. Although my fantasies tend to the non consensual I'll toss a few photos of female football fans along for all to think about as they like.

Attachments

• Croatia.jpg
    Croatia.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 436
  • Greece.jpg
    Greece.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 194
  • Portugal.jpg
    Portugal.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 187
Great fantasies there....Germans....Brits....Swedes....

Reactions: toolman2c
Thank you so much for the link, and thanks Jimmy :)

There are several really good stories of such posted in the kristen archives and go to interracial stories. One that i've read and luved was called abducted bride in Africa or something like that.

Yeah all the gals that wore those miniskirts the other day should be black banged for days! :)

willyboy said:
Im looking to black as many white wifescoming tpo South Africa. Any ladies looking for Real Africaln cock from A Zulu man. quick_silver3462@hotmail.com

i had some female friends who visited S. Africa last fall , they were most Blacked during their visit to 2 towns: Port Elisabeth and Durban.
The pics they brough back attest to the unreal fun they were having.
am not a world cun fan but sure plan to visit during vacation time.
Regards
Edith

Last edited by a moderator:
Read the history of the Grosvenor shipwreck of 1782,it is believed several white women survived and was living among the local tribes.This was confirmed after a rescue
mission was launched years later.