• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

looking for white women in west tn area

• Thread starterMR. BIG
  • Start date

MR. BIG

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 6, 2004
im a 35 yr old 6'3" 230 lbs dark skin athletic build looking for single and married white women for no hole bared fun. email me and would love to see pic of you or your hot wives and hear what they would like me to do with my big cock

Attachments

• bd_118.jpg
    bd_118.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 2,953
  • dp3_126.jpg
    dp3_126.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 2,913
  • medoggie_106.jpg
    medoggie_106.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 2,927
Would luv to gag on that BULLCOCK sweety luv Ally. :D

Oh my!....Just lovely, seeing perfection like that is AWESOME!..Very Nice...

too good to be true

long and thick yummy love to let you inside me and let you have your way with me. my pussy is soaked just looking at you :roll:

Oh God, coming to NE soon? My wife's birthday is coming up.

you travel any

bring that big dick here to ky

Attachments

• mmmmmiist_111.jpg
    mmmmmiist_111.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 1,807
Looks like three different pics to me.

That top pic is awesome

by clarksville here and i would love to worship that big black cock and take it all.

baby.. I'm in the huntington Beach area....You try me out, you'll never be the same

my mothers needs a service man!

Im a master and owe my entire sexuality to my mother! now she si 63 and her secreets of being a black mans cum recepticle have just surfaced photos and former partners she was a belly dancer in hunnington beach until we moved to vegas in 1978. she needs to be ready soon! here some photos of norma.

Attachments

• dscf0042_173.jpg
    dscf0042_173.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 341

Users who are viewing this thread