• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

looking for wifes first BBC in NYC

• Thread starternycoupleforblack
  • Start date

nycoupleforblack

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 10, 2006
we are a goodlooking NYC couple looking for wifes 1st BBC she has given a few BBC blow jobs in the past and now she wants to feel it in her white married pussy.......

Attachments

• jude.jpg
    jude.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 812
  • resize850hotny2some959215765.jpg
    resize850hotny2some959215765.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 1,015
if you ever make it up north to Toronto give me a shout

Good luck. She's a super fine body!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why the sarcasm? From the appearance of these pics she has a very nice body. If someone is interested in more, no doubt they can exchange other pics. If you're not intested, let it go.

Well holla at me I am in NYC

Consider the source and move on. He's constipated with a surly disposition.

xzpaw said:
Yeah those are some real quality pictures there. Really gives you a good idea of what she looks like. That one at the beach must be a whole 16 pixels.
Yeah a whole 16 pixels the size of your brain and cock for sure

Wow sounds great sweetie i would love to help her out..
where in new york are you guys located if you dont mind me asking sweetie.. get at me..bbc black male here

I'm in Queens. I'm interested.

Just please share/post photos of the successful results is all I ask!

pimp why do u frequent this forum from your posts your into swinging apart from the fact u like lookin at big black cock hmmm i wonder if your the postman or postbox

where does the line start....oh.... all the way back here.... damn cum visit philly tke her out of her comfort zone and let me bust that shit up for you...

we are in brooklyn where are you

Bronx

I'll be in Bronx NY on the 7/9 7/10! Would you like to meet?

Users who are viewing this thread