• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking in LA

• Thread starterhotwife4fun27
  • Start date

hotwife4fun27

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 12, 2007
We have been looking for a few good men in LA area t fuck my wife. We have had no luck. My wife is 26 years old 5.5 and 125 pounds. She has never been black before. I have talked her into trying, but we can't find anybody to fuck her. If she does not get any response I am afraid she will get discouraged. I am hoping to set something up for the weekend of the 4/15 or 4/22. I am straight and am not into anything gay. We are loking for 2-3 men that are well hung and well groomed. Since it is her first time I am hoping for a good experience for her so she will want to come back for more. Please email me with pics and descriptions, so we get the ball rolling. Here are some pictures.

Attachments

• photo-7742-0.jpg
    photo-7742-0.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 958
  • photo-7742-1.jpg
    photo-7742-1.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 1,015
  • photo-7742-2.jpg
    photo-7742-2.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 602
keep trying the brothas are out there.

very nice.
hope u find some1 to help u out
thanks for sharing her with us

if i had a bbc, i'd be all over that!

What part of LA do you live in? I'm in Santa Barbara and can travel if its not too far

coming to los angles would love to meet

uneed a girl too

just kidding ur wife ir very pretty

Attachments

• 15e83597439f7499fb459ab20d02dafd.jpg
    15e83597439f7499fb459ab20d02dafd.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 773
Your wife is very sexy

La sbm, what ya need?

Black man Ready to take care of business

hotwife4fun27 said:
We have been looking for a few good men in LA area t fuck my wife. We have had no luck. My wife is 26 years old 5.5 and 125 pounds. She has never been black before. I have talked her into trying, but we can't find anybody to fuck her. If she does not get any response I am afraid she will get discouraged. I am hoping to set something up for the weekend of the 4/15 or 4/22. I am straight and am not into anything gay. We are loking for 2-3 men that are well hung and well groomed. Since it is her first time I am hoping for a good experience for her so she will want to come back for more. Please email me with pics and descriptions, so we get the ball rolling. Here are some pictures.

Black man here ready to handle it...send me an email at ccedeno@sbcglobal.net..I will respond with pics and cell#!!

The ball is in your court if you really want that BBC for your wife!

Carlos

Too bad I'm not in LA..... :eek:)

Florida Will not let you down

Fly to FL, I'll pay and we'll make sure she goes back home happy... If interested, drop me a line, We'll make plans.. J R

Whats the hold up?

Ive been trying to get with yall for the longest... mrblkfrk313@yahoo

man i live in pasadena either call me or email me 626 394 4612/ yd_4life@yahoo.com also i have a 9" thick cock that wants to penetrate your wife so contact me.

Users who are viewing this thread