• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking in Oklahoma

• Thread startervlh1969
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

vlh1969

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 2, 2006
I am seeking white women in Oklahoma and North Texas that want some black dick. I am in Lawton, OK. So couples and ladies hit me up for some black cock.

my girlfriend wants to fuck a black guy we are in witicha falls tx maybe we can get together in next couple of weeks

beautiful cock

tell us a little more about you, we are close to you.

Wow!!you look amazing!!

Sorry, I have moved to El Paso now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to meet with you. We currently live in Houston but travel to Oklahoma City often. I love to experience the sexual excitment of being with a well endowed black male and my husband loves to watch. How can we get in touch with you?

Wish you lived close to Kansas City!

Loved you posing pictures, and your thick sweet long black cock
If i would live in Oklahoma i would take you to heaven, you would never want another white girl;)
xxx

you look very delicious..

Would love to see if it is as sweet as it looks,I've never had one that big would sure like to see what it is like. A drooling married white female.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread