• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking in Shreveport La

• Thread starterloopu10
  • Start date

loopu10

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 6, 2006
I am looking for my first BBC. Please be over 9 inches. If you like my pic please respond.

Attachments

• Apr13_0002.jpg
    Apr13_0002.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 387
lets meet up

hey im in the Dallas area , so not too far from you. I am willing to meet if you, please email me at blkmeatt4u@yahoo.com, and lets get to know each other

darryl

Hi,
Nice pic, I'm in Houston and travel some, mostly in Texas but frequent Louisiana some. Do you travel at all? Can you host if I'm visiting? I fit your requirements and would love to talk about our meeting. I'm on yahoo as bad_dad40" or email at "talldarktx@sbcglobal.net".

Would love to fill you up

Shreveport area black male here. If you are still interested please respond back!

dark_luv1 said:
Hi,
Nice pic, I'm in Houston and travel some, mostly in Texas but frequent Louisiana some. Do you travel at all? Can you host if I'm visiting? I fit your requirements and would love to talk about our meeting. I'm on yahoo as bad_dad40" or email at "talldarktx@sbcglobal.net".

Word on the street = HIV+

Users who are viewing this thread