• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking in southern california

• Thread starterstrictmasterchris
  • Start date

strictmasterchris

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 12, 2004
White couple m37, f35 looking for first black cock for wife. Cuck hubby will watch and clean. Please respond if interested. We are in orange county

Attachments

• M2.jpg
    M2.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 395
  • M3.jpg
    M3.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 308
  • M4.jpg
    M4.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 263
Very nice I am indeed interested.....hit me back at blackwhitepearl4u@yahoo.com
I am 5'10 170 athletic stud tru 9in thick cock...lots of stamina...have pics too

strictmasterchris said:
White couple m37, f35 looking for first black cock for wife. Cuck hubby will watch and clean. Please respond if interested. We are in orange county
Hey there..I like what I see.. Hit me up on my email. I will send you pics for your approval. I am located in Costa Mesa. Ready to play!

Interested in meeting.

Hands down one of the best profiles on this website. I enjoyed reading everything you had to say and was very interested in meeting you. I have included a copy of my profile, have a look and tell me what you think and possibly we can connect in the very near future.
Lee

sbmcalifornia@yahoo.com

CoCk in Hollywood

I got exactly what the doctor ordered for that black cock and cum loving wife of yours. I got 8inch that says so.. 31 y/o black male, 5'11, 165lbs clean, safe, sane and educated in hollywood and can travel if your are hosting. I am real and looking for a couple where the wife has a hairy pussy so I can shoot black baby juice on it!

pipedreams360@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread