• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking in the 860/203 area(Connecticut/New England)

• Thread starterBLAQ9
  • Start date

BLAQ9

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 21, 2004
Greetings DC Family,

I am a handsome, well-built and well-endowed Black male in the 860 area code looking for an attractive, mature (meaning, ready to meet in real time), intelligent White female for good clean adult fun.

We could have the time of our lives and start the New Year off right with an encounter you'll never forget.

I am Straight, very clean, intelligent with the ability to carry on a good conversation (even words with more than one syllable ;-), D/D free with impeccable hygiene with varied interests.

Although, I hav a Dominant personality and tend to be very physical/rough during sex, I do respect all boundaries and can be gentle when needed. So, if you are an attractive and serious White female (not just curious) looking for a Handsome Black bed-buddy, feel free to email directly at; blacq_9 with pic and contact information.

Happy New Year,

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread