• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking in Upstate NY, 518, 845, 315

• Thread starterupstatebm2000
  • Start date

upstatebm2000

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 3, 2006
I'm a good looking BM, professional who can handle himself well in most settings who would like to meet up with a classy white couple for an occasional meeting. I'm 41, 6'2 and HWP... if interested in exploring, send me a note!
attachment.php

Where are all the upstate white women?

Upstate,NY

Where in upstate, NY are you? My wife has fucked only one blackman before! If you aren't too far away, maybe we can meet some where for drinks and get to know you. Jim

Í live near Albany, NY, but travel to Dutchess county and Central NY often... drop me a pm, maybe I can make it to Watertown some day!

mmmmmmmmm

thats a delicious picture

xxxxxxxxx

C

toronto

I'm in ROCHESTER, NY. A swf, 40's, d&d free, non-smoker, BBW. I am looking for a Black man. I'm not very classy, more down to earth, but attractive.

galnextdoor@excite.com

Thanks for the interest... any ladies/couples In Dutchess, Albany are or even Syracuse/Utica looking?

I see I missed a couple looking for a BBC in Albany this past weekend... any others out there, let me know!! I'm on yahoo, upstatebm2000!!

It's that time of year... indoor sports start about now!! Experienced with couples, contact me if you are in the Albany, Dutchess or Syracuse area!

Hi, saw your posting a few places online. I am interested. 29yo, 6ft, 165lbs, dominant, nice looking, professional, discrete, 9-10in, straight. Write back and lets chat. My yahoo messenger goes to my cell phone. my pics are at http://photos.yahoo.com/ny_upstate_black_man

Game

MWC in the Ithaca/Cortland (close to Syracuse) are game. I guess that we would like to know when you are going to be in the area and we can go from there. Be it known that we are not just sitting here waiting for sex, we have lives, busy with children and the rest of things that make up an American family life, if you are here and we are able to meet we damn sure will!

MIke

Attachments

• 600by6001133.jpg
    600by6001133.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 265
Well Hung Good Tongue

WhitesingleRochesterNY said:
I'm in ROCHESTER, NY. A swf, 40's, d&d free, non-smoker, BBW. I am looking for a Black man. I'm not very classy, more down to earth, but attractive.
WHATS UP MOMMY IM UPSTATE ATTRACTIVE BLK MALE, DD AND D FREE HOT HORNY ATHELETIC BODY AVAILABLE SERIOUS SCORPIO FREEK :feedback: IF U WANT THE ORGASM OF A LIFE TIME IM ME KEN.....THE BESTCARS_01@YAHOO.COM LETS CUUM TOGETHER SEE YA LOOKING 4 A IMMEDIATE HOOK UP MAYBE LONG TERM DADDY LONG DICK
galnextdoor@excite.com
HEY WHATS UP GIRL NEXT DOOR IM IN POUGHKEEPSIE NEW YORK ATTRACTIVE BLACK MALE WELL HUNG GOOD TONGUE SERIOUS ABOUT SEX A REAL SCORPIO FREEK ATHELETIC BODY DRESS EXC LUV TO SMELL GOOD LOOKING 4 IMMEDIATE ENCOUNTER CONTACT ME AT THEBESTCARS_01@YAHOO.COM LETS CUUM TOGETHER SEE YA DADDY LONG DICK

mmmike...

Your wife is damn fine I would love to get on her, from the Syracuse area here...

how old are your kids and are you planning on more?

Let's warm it up!

Where are tha REAL Albany area couples seeking a clean, sexy,experienced black man to bring the wife to another level? It's a New Year, let's have some fun!!

Users who are viewing this thread