• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking To Be Humilliated :)

• Thread starterTINYTITAN
  • Start date

TINYTITAN

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 28, 2018
I know this page doesnt really have this, mostly swinging and hotwives....but its just a major turn on for me

IMG_20180227_212825.jpg

Reactions: Tinycuckold
TINYTITAN said:
I know this page doesnt really have this, mostly swinging and hotwives....but its just a major turn on for me

IMG_20180227_212825.jpg
Well it is obvious you will not please a woman with your dick, however I'm sure she will be pleased with the credit card.

Reactions: Ausbull and SamJenks
She has her bull ride her while im at work, my family has been accepting of it...(mom and sister)

TINYTITAN said:
She has her bull ride her while im at work, my family has been accepting of it...(mom and sister)
Good for your wife. But, this sounds straightforward. In what ways does anyone humiliate you...?

Love being called worthless...im into hearing somone say the worst unimaginable stuff to me.....& Well my fam already does it....when mom comes over she almost always asks her how did it go with an ex or someone...since my mom is ok with it and even leaves them alone to have at her in our bed...rare ocassions she mentions how loud they were or etc....(i can keep going).......and well my sister just like bringing magnum sized condoms (but thats it...she isn't too creative)

AD zeus-695@ad

Looks like your bigger than me20180302_015740.jpg

TINYTITAN said:

IMG_20180227_212825.jpg
That's fucking pathetic.

TINYTITAN said:
Love being called worthless... I'm into hearing somone say the worst unimaginable stuff to me.
Very good....
TINYTITAN said:
And, well, my family already does it. When [my mother] comes over she almost always asks [my wife], "How did it go?" .... with an ex or someone.
If your own mother rubs it in about being unable to satisfy your wife, I guess that does sound pretty humiliating....
TINYTITAN said:
My [mother] is ok with [all this], and even leaves [my wife and her lover(s) alone to use] our bed. On rare occasions, she mentions (for instance) how loud they were, etc.
Ouch....
TINYTITAN said:
And, well, my sister just [keeps] bringing magnum sized condoms (but that's it...she isn't too creative).
Hm.... well.... I guess all this does sound pretty humiliating, all right.

If you want to increase your humiliation further, you might suggest to your wife that she require you to wear a cock cage, and become your sole key holder. See, for instance:

Male chastity devices:
Mature Metal | Caging the Beast
IN THE BEGINNING - Steelwerks Extreme
Chastity Device Chastity Tubes
Male chastity cage - HolyTrainer : Size and specifications, pictures & videos

Forum for men whose wives keep them in chastity devices:

Any of you cuckolds in male Chastity devices?

Your wife could then require you to do most (or all) of the housework, so she has sufficient time and energy to fuck her lovers, and — with assistance from your mother — grade you on the quality of your housework each day. Then (say) once a week, your wife could calculate your grade-point average, and if it's high enough.... say, at least B-plus or A-minus.... she could unlock you and let you out of your chastity device long enough for you to beat your weenie and orgasm. If, on the other hand, if your housework grades are not high enough (in the judgment of your wife and mother), your wife could impose one or more additional "locked up" days on you as punishment, until she is satisfied that you deserve some time off to beat your weenie.

Last edited:
I actually love it ....wish mom gave more of an opinion about it...

The first time mom told me that a friend of my took a while upstairs in our room with my wife made me turn red and had to jerk off almost immediately....i later thanked her so much for letting them, she just laughed it off

Neither of us really are interested in chastity..... But the chores for a chance to jerk off sounds great!!!!.....
I'm almost running out of ideas of how to be humilliated....who should we let know next or how else should we go abiut this cucking???? Haven't done anything else than what I just said

Last edited:
Reactions: okdeacon
Damnit....didn't quote the whole thing

Covfefe said:
Do you know that you're showing your entire VISA gift card number and 3 digit code on the back???

May not be the wisest thing to put on the web.

Lol gift card already spent and not registed on anyones name....they handed them out to random customers....

TINYTITAN said:
I actually love it ....wish mom gave more of an opinion about it...

The first time mom told me that a friend of my took a while upstairs in our room with my wife made me turn red and had to jerk off almost immediately....i later thanked her so much for letting them, she just laughed it off

Neither of us really are interested in chastity..... But the chores for a chance to jerk off sounds great!!!!.....
I'm almost running out of ideas of how to be humilliated....who should we let know next or how else should we go abiut this cucking???? Haven't done anything else than what I just said
I can't think of anything more humiliating then to eat her loves slimy load after she was fucked. Then maybe your wife jokes about it to your mom and sister. Do you and your wife still have any sort of sex? Maybe your wife has you in panties as she kisses you and makes you cum in her panties. Then she tells your mom , your training is going well. My wife likes calling my dick " a little boys pee, pee." And laughs at my reaction when it get's hard 4 1/2 "

cuck72 said:
I can't think of anything more humiliating then to eat her loves slimy load after she was fucked.
It's the best,yesterday was probably the best day really....my wife invited her bf over while I was at work (I wasn't aware)...I called my mom too see if she could help out around the house and do laundry(paying her) and she agreed....well...she was greeted to my wife and her bf on the couch going at it....Don't know what exactly know what happened right after, but when i got back home my wife was now in our bed getting fucked....Mom never saw them just heard this untill yesterday and said he was well over 8 inch thick and got her hot....We had dinner....very awkward btw.....too awkward....I started cleanup up the kitchen and helped mom with laundry...She picked up the clothes from the living room and offered to wash them...I told her only wifes so she put wifes bf clothes to the side and starts separating the white short from the rest.....She took a long look at my wifes panties and was amazed at the biggest load still in there...With the most develish smile she asked if I cleaned them before with my mouth or should she do it.....I was so shocked i just stared at her and didn't reply...she jokingly laughed it off and just kept at it... Not sure what to do now.....should I keep inviting her and sis over more frequently?? Back off completley...or tell wife yo maybe get theese different kinks going????.....Also have a different story that has to do with my boss and wife.....seems she is going balls deep in letting people know about our life-style.....What do i think??? It's really different and kind of weird.....& Yes my wife does care about my opinion and respect it :)

TINYTITAN said:
[Me doing] the chores for a chance to jerk off sounds great!!!!..... I'm almost running out of ideas of how to be humiliated.
I suggest your wife humiliate you further by requiring you to wear frilly feminine panties every day (not just once in a while), in feminine colors.... many of them pink, as you build up your collection. When you do your housework, in exchange for being granted permission to beat your weenie, your wife and mother should humiliate you further still by requiring you to wear a feminine-looking, preferably frilly apron.

The best and most humiliating way to purchase your panties would be for your wife, or perhaps both your wife and mother, to accompany you to a women's lingerie store. There, your wife could pick out a pair that appeals to her, and have you hold them in front of your waist, while she stands back and inspects them. When she has identified one or more pairs of panties that appeal to her, she could instruct you to take them to the cash register. There, while standing behind you, she could give you the money to pay for them ("Here you are, darling"). Then, when the saleswoman gives you the change, you should turn and give the change to your wife ("Here you are, Mistress"). Finally, you should follow behind your wife (or your wife and mother) while departing the store, holding the little baggie containing your new panties.

Your wife, or wife and mother, could use a similar routine to humiliate you while purchasing a frilly feminine apron for you.

Note that your mother should not be tasked with doing the housework in your home. That should be your role, primarily. Your mother's primary role should be to humiliate you further by telling you what housework to do and how to do it (since you may be rather incompetent at housework, at least initially). Other than that, your mother should be a woman of leisure.

When you have acquired a sufficient number of frilly, feminine panties to wear them every day, your wife should throw away (or require you to throw away) all of your boxers — or tighty-whities, or whatever kind of male underpants you normally wear — so you have your own dresser drawer filled entirely with your feminine panties.

Last edited:
I might try the buying and wife do the humilliating stuff, but i'll be honest it would only be for humilliation I'm not entirely into being sissified really....The drawers can be also changed but only for aesthetic purposes(mom finding out)........As of mom helping out it's going to be mainly for her to maybe finding more cum filled panties...(slept on it and like the idea) and her humilliating.....Idk kind of horny rn and might have wife toy around also about mom being here often now

TINYTITAN said:
I might try the buying and wife do the humilliating stuff
Mom justbsaid to not waste there cum and should really consider licking off the cum or else she would eat it directly from my wife loves dick......
.-. Is this going to far??? Or should i embrace this and let her or eat it myself??

TINYTITAN said:
I might try the buying and wife do the humiliating stuff....
Very good, if by "buying" you mean buying feminine panties for yourself, under the supervision of your wife (or wife and mother). If your wife takes you to a Victoria's Secret lingerie store, they're quite accustomed to men buying slutty, lacy, feminine undergarments for themselves — usually under the guise of purchasing for their wives, a ruse that wouldn't work if your wife humiliates you by taking you there. The sales-women will make you feel natural and comfortable.
TINYTITAN said:
.... But, i'll be honest, it would only be for humiliation. I'm not entirely into being sissified, really.
You don't seem to understand, really. If a cuckolded married man is feminized by his more strongly-sexual wife (especially in the presence of his mother), that's humiliating.

But, extensive feminization (aka sissifying) is not what I'm suggesting. Rather, I'm suggesting your wife require you to remind yourself of your lesser status as her cuckold (relative to her lover) by wearing lacy, frilly, feminine panties under your normal male clothing (pants...?) every day. You would thus be humiliated by being made acutely aware of your "less manly" status each day — especially if your panty collection includes thongs, which will fit snugly between your buns — while externally, you would resemble a normally-dressed male.
TINYTITAN said:
The drawers can be also changed but only for aesthetic purposes (mom finding out). As for mom helping out, it's going to be mainly for her to maybe find more cum-filled panties.
I'll leave it to you and your wife to decide on the details....
TINYTITAN said:
(I slept on it and like the idea) and her humilliating.....Idk kind of horny rn and might have wife toy around also about mom being here often now.
This last sentence(?) seems sort of hard to interpret. In any case, I suggest that if you want to feel humiliated, wearing a feminine-looking apron while you do your housework (in exchange for permission to beat your weenie) would help you along that road.

Users who are viewing this thread